ADVERTISEMENT

I find it sad

HardeeWildcatFan

Gator Great
Oct 19, 2004
That Coach Mac keeps saying Treon is doing good, mainly right at half time. C'mon man!!!! That is some political talking and hes needs to grow some balls and pull Treon, period.

Why does this even matter? We're on pace to give up 500 yards and 45 points and people are worried about some comments said at halftime? I find it so odd the things you guys choose to focus on. Who cares? And btw, Callaway and Harris have been our best players on offense today though that isn't saying much of anything. He was also playing fine in the first half up until that awful interception. A different QB wasn't going to help our defense show a pulse. The offense hasn't even been good and yet they've still outplayed the defense. Direct your anger there.

Hats off to Michigan. They had a great offensive game plan and they shredded our defense. Treon actually played ok today.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
After Treon threw the interception to the other guy in the endzone then Coach Mac backing up in saying "He thought it was 4th down" is where I turned the TV off and went out and worked on my boat. It goes to show that Coach Mac may just end up like Muschamp!!! I hope not but unless you play better players and he cannot tell me there is NOT one single QB on the sideline besides Treon that can play. Treon is worse than JD. I don't blame the defense for giving up that many yards or points. Seriously do you think with this type of offense being played that a great defense matters? NO it doesn't. This game has changed so much where now the OFFENSE controls the field not the defense like the good ole' days. If your team's offense is not doing well your defense will not do well either. Its a proven given fact. Your defense just gives up and making a point to the HC and his assistants. I can bet you a top dollar if asked about Treon most of the defensive players would be honest and tell people "Well he didn't do much except run around the field and throw the ball away". Treon just is not a QB, period. I hope they move him to CB, safety or WR because one of those three is his placement.

No one is disagreeing with that but QB play had nothing to do with the result today. If you think so, you watched a different game. And no, there isn't anybody better on the roster right now. You ain't have to worry about Treon next year anyway so no point harping on it. We have waaaaay deeper issues. A comment at halftime is meaningless. What did you want him to say and how would it have changed the result of the game?

After Treon threw the interception to the other guy in the endzone then Coach Mac backing up in saying "He thought it was 4th down" is where I turned the TV off and went out and worked on my boat. It goes to show that Coach Mac may just end up like Muschamp!!!

I think he was just publicly protecting his only QB. That was a first down pic. If Harris said that to him, then Harris is not very smart.

If Mac made it up, he was just trying to find some way to keep his team and QB in the game.

That turned out to be a losing battle.

The team gave up after that interception.

Harris is terrible. Period. Yes there are other problems with this team/program but the QB is the most important position on the field. You can't win with a poor QB. You saw the numbers. Harris is 115th in the country in completion percentage. Say what you want but the team looked much more competitive with Grier than we did with Harris. Regardless what the stats said. The team just looked much more functional.

Kelvin is foolish for declaring for the draft.

There's actually a chance that he could be in a good offense next year. Finishing out like he did (everything included) is ridiculous. I'll be shocked if he goes before the 5 round. Maybe 6th.

Even Henry is being projected early 2nd. Perception is real.

Kelvin is foolish for declaring for the draft.

There's actually a chance that he could be in a good offense next year. Finishing out like he did (everything included) is ridiculous. I'll be shocked if he goes before the 5 round. Maybe 6th.

Even Henry is being projected early 2nd. Perception is real.

You assume any of those players have the same functioning brain as everyone else. Apparently Mac gave all the seniors and any juniors considering going pro a choice about whether they would play in this game or not. Guess that helps to explain the performance. Guys like VHIII and Neal taking themselves out of the game when they weren't hurt or anything for plays or series at a time did it for me. I can't root for players like that...selfish. Good riddance.

Next year is not a good year for Taylor to come out. Fournette, Chubb and Cook will be in next years draft class. Staying an extra year isn't foing to make him better. Don't forget Taylor is already 22 yrs old.

Wishing Kelvin Taylor the best of luck but I am ready to see someone run the ball.

Oh. You're excited to see them he stuffed in the backfield time after time too? Taylor is by far the most instinctive runner on the team and only Scarlett is more physically talented. He will be missed. The oline was the problem with the run game.

Next year is not a good year for Taylor to come out. Fournette, Chubb and Cook will be in next years draft class. Staying an extra year isn't foing to make him better. Don't forget Taylor is already 22 yrs old.

That's cute, but he's still not going anywhere close to the third round unless he really impresses at the combine. He's been too inconsistent over his career and there's basically no way he can have worse film by staying another year. If this is a "but what if he gets injured!" Argument then so be it.

He doesn't need the money. He's not helping his family by going early. Unless Fred has squandered all his money.

Going this year is silly.

Taylor isn't going to improve by staying another year. He's going to get drafted higher this year than if he stayed another year.

There is no bright side, I thought the FSU game was the most embarrassing loss.. Today I wanted to physically hurt the players for being pussies

Here's a bright side, we won't see Michigan again for two years. We can prepare ourselves accordingly LOL

That's cute, but he's still not going anywhere close to the third round unless he really impresses at the combine. He's been too inconsistent over his career and there's basically no way he can have worse film by staying another year. If this is a "but what if he gets injured!" Argument then so be it.

He doesn't need the money. He's not helping his family by going early. Unless Fred has squandered all his money.

Going this year is silly.

RBs have a 3-5 year career expectancy in the NFL. Another year can only take away from that He's not improving his draft stock by staying. If his goal is the NFL, then he should go now.

Also, the money Fred earned is Fred''s money, not Kelvin's.

Obviously, but many of these guys leave early because they AND their families need the financial boost.

Does Kelvin's family have money? (Remember, Fred is not married to his mother)

Wishing Kelvin Taylor the best of luck but I am ready to see someone run the ball.
Yeah, cause just any Gator RB can go for 1,000+ yards with 13 TD's behind that SUPER 2015 OL... :confused:
=========

However, I am hopeful that next years TEAM will be much better both running and passing the ball. We'll see.... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT