ADVERTISEMENT

Football I am a sucker...

webtu

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2002
I don't think I am a bad fan because I wanted to root for the guy...I don't think you're a bad fan for your opinion either...I just wanted to wait ...

We got to that game yesterday and there was so much optimism, perfect weather, people being nice to each other... and actually excited...I'm a sucker.
There were at least 85 thousand other suckers there too it seemed...BCN finally had the chance to win us all over...just play well...it's been three years ...coaches develop talent...it's time...

I personally did not think this Miami team was as good as the Utah team we played two years ago in BCN's first game and we beat them...he had a year to get us ready...the game was understood to be too important ...I was ready to fall in love with the Gators again...so were 90 thousand other Gator fans...I wanted to drink the koolaid...I wanted to pump sunshine...anyway...it was the first time he would have the same QB for a second year...how could we not be ready? BCN gave us NOTHING!...

For the first time in my memory the team came out from halftime and the crowd literally did not acknowledge them at all...I don't mean silence ...I mean disinterest...nothing...

It got worse...and worse...I can't believe they had the balls to play Tom Petty...the Miami players were mocking our team during that song...I would have skipped it because it was B/S...at that point...

Well, ....how COULD we not be ready? I'm a sucker...

Disappointment is way worse than anger...If you haven't been mad ..some of you at least "write mad".... but I'm sadly disappointed...he had us all ready to go all in...and a year to prepare...I couldn't believe what I was watching...

I think Johnson's long run ...in the end ...was the worst play of the game because I believe it gives BCN a false confidence and he thinks he can still run this horrible whatever you call it offense...

I am a sucker...a disappointed sucker...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.