ADVERTISEMENT

I almost bought a Survival Spear last night at Academy

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
Don't really need one but would be cool. Would also make for a great prank Christmas/Birthday gift. Anybody have a survival spear?

Specifications
  • Blade type: Double Edge Fixed 8.25"
  • Product length 44"
  • Activity: Hunting, Stabbing, Jabbing people
  • Manufacturer warranty - parts: Lifetime limited
  • Manufacturer warranty - labor: Lifetime limited
Dreading keeping the kids in check while camping this Summer? They'll get the point with the Reapr Survival Spear. The precision-cast head offers a double-edge blade and is connected to a handle that's reinforced with nylon and fiberglass for a sturdy feel. 39.04 ounces. 8.125-inch blade length. 44-inch overall length. Snap sheath included.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
I don't need a spear to jab people. It would be a bit unwieldy against a burglar in a hallway. LOl. Pump 12 gauge with buckshot or S&W 40 much better, All kidding aside I've seen those spears. Kinda cool.

Would they be useful in taking out a rattlesnake in the yard, or an alligator on your front porch?
No noise.

The little four footers who are running away from the Big Daddy alligators during mating season get one in the head from a bang stick?
“shoot em Elizabeth”??? 😂
The little ones have a bad habit of running towards you. a rake would be far more effective.

Reactions: goldmom
Don't really need one but would be cool. Would also make for a great prank Christmas/Birthday gift. Anybody have a survival spear?

Specifications
  • Blade type: Double Edge Fixed 8.25"
  • Product length 44"
  • Activity: Hunting, Stabbing, Jabbing people
  • Manufacturer warranty - parts: Lifetime limited
  • Manufacturer warranty - labor: Lifetime limited
Dreading keeping the kids in check while camping this Summer? They'll get the point with the Reapr Survival Spear. The precision-cast head offers a double-edge blade and is connected to a handle that's reinforced with nylon and fiberglass for a sturdy feel. 39.04 ounces. 8.125-inch blade length. 44-inch overall length. Snap sheath included.

Lol
That would certainly be better than a Dora the Explorer turnover backpack.

I’m a Florida girl and I know this. I grew up learning about people versus alligators. It used to be taught at Girl Scout camp, along with what to do if a water moccasin swam up and tried to get in our canoes.
Different world.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I’m a Florida girl and I know this. I grew up learning about people versus alligators. It used to be taught at Girl Scout camp, along with what to do if a water moccasin swam up and tried to get in our canoes.
Different world.
I know that, and you know that, why are you breakin my balls? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT