ADVERTISEMENT

Humiliating

Go look at Vegas odds right now and Harris is the betting favorite. My guess is it swings back to about even after the convention, but she is the favorite at the moment.

So if you think it's wrong go put money on your horse.

Go look at Vegas odds right now and Harris is the betting favorite. My guess is it swings back to about even after the convention, but she is the favorite at the moment.

So if you think it's wrong go put money on your horse.
I buy that at this point. Agreed on that as the litmus test…

Math is hard.
They are attacking the polls now, after praising these same polls and betting odds, when Trump was leading. It just confirms how much of a troll/clown show this board is.

Math is hard.
Per MDFer. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

90br52.jpg

They are attacking the polls now, after praising these same polls and betting odds, when Trump was leading. It just confirms how much of a troll/clown show this board is.
If Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelley were attacking the polls and betting odds saying they were "fake news", I would give a bit more credence to it. They are not and Ben S. has cited Nate Silver's polling as some of the most accurate in the business.

Now, do the polls under report Trump voters? yes? How much? Maybe 1 to 2%. That is fair and historical, but pollsters are starting to factor that in.

Further, is the Harris campaign of being in the basement (which even Acosta and CNN is starting to push hard on) making a difference? yes?

Is it possible/probable that 3 debates and intense media questioning will pull Harris down? Yes.

But, that has not happened yet.

Reactions: nail1988
If Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelley were attacking the polls and betting odds saying they were "fake news", I would give a bit more credence to it. They are not and Ben S. has cited Nate Silver's polling as some of the most accurate in the business.

Now, do the polls under report Trump voters? yes? How much? Maybe 1 to 2%. That is fair and historical, but pollsters are starting to factor that in.

Further, is the Harris campaign of being in the basement (which even Acosta and CNN is starting to push hard on) making a difference? yes?

Is it possible/probable that 3 debates and intense media questioning will pull Harris down? Yes.

I'm talking about people on this board, not the right wing media. Most of the right wing media is actually sounding the alarm to Trump about the polls, even Kellyanne.

I don't want to hear about under reporting. Like I said, nobody on here was saying that when Trump was winning the polls/betting odds. Now the polls/betting odds are fake 😒. I can't with some of you (not you).

• Haha
New polls should be out this week, This was last week. Mind you, this is national, which has ZERO relevance to swing states where the electoral votes matter. This poll has been the most accurate in the last decade. Mind you, Trump has not destroyed the Cackling Ho yet in the coming debates.

Election 2024: Trump 49%, Harris 44%, RFK Jr. 3%​

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

live:%20Dow%20futures%20jump%20300%20points%20as%20strong%20retail%20sales%20soothe%20recession%20fearshttps://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/14/stock-market-today-live-updates.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

Hard to get beat when you’re overseeing a boom. Watch the odds. Vegas isn’t a snowflake.

• Haha
I'm talking about people on this board, not the right wing media. Most of the right wing media is actually sounding the alarm to Trump about the polls, even Kellyanne.

I don't want to hear about under reporting. Like I said, nobody on here was saying that when Trump was winning the polls/betting odds. Now the polls/betting odds are fake 😒. I can't with some of you (not you).
Please explain to the class what it means when a poll samples D+10.

I just want to make sure you understand what you're talking about.

It's irrelevant based on this board history. Every single poll will have issues with the "cross tabs." There is no perfect poll.

NOW, that Trump is "losing", the "cross tabs" are a BIG deal. Just accept that there is a lot of trolling and whining from the right on here. Nothing confirmed it more than this.

The basement won it for Dementia Joe in 2020 and don't underestimate the effectiveness of it happening again. She is so shallow and stupid staying out of sight is an excellent ploy. Trump doesn't help cause by constant name calling. He should attack Joe's record and do everything possible to attach to Harris as well.
I for one don't like the way this thing is shaking out. I don't trust polls but right now it seems very likely momentum is definitely not going Trump's way. She may be the first person to laugh her way to the Whit House.

Reactions: bollocks
It's irrelevant based on this board history. Every single poll will have issues with the "cross tabs." There is no perfect poll.

NOW, that Trump is "losing", the "cross tabs" are a BIG deal. Just accept that there is a lot of trolling and whining from the right on here. Nothing confirmed it more than this.
Actually I just asked a simple question.

I’ll try again.

What does D+10 mean? D+21?

I'm not playing stupid games. I won't contribute to attacking the polls.
I'm not attacking anything, I'm trying to have a conversation about mathematics.

You're refusal or inability to answer what I feel is a very basic question is interesting though.

Math is hard.

It's now

Gallup does R+2

Rat polling firms are #fakepolls

D+10
D+16
( 2 ) have been D+23

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Can rfk allow trump to beat the powerhouse that is Hurricane Kammie? Still a coin toss. What’s the maff on that?

• Haha
Can rfk allow trump to beat the powerhouse that is Hurricane Kammie? Still a coin toss. What’s the maff on that?
It's a obvious math isn't your strong suit. As a matter of fact, you don't have any other than trolling the bridge with Dora the Explorer. 😂 Rare footage of MDFer in remedial college math.

56njzk.gif

Kammie takes the lead again. Battle of two giants here. Sheep have done a great job as usual.

• Wow

Well that didn’t last long. Kammie opening up the hammies.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT