ADVERTISEMENT

How are Alligators doing @ the Olympics?

12375CAT

Rowdy Reptile
Feb 15, 2012
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Gold and Silver at the Men's Triple Jump. That is very impressive.

Current Gator Total is 9, 6 are Gold.

~ Wonder why the nolie's aren't touting all of their medals.... :rolleyes:

Because it's damn near football season.

So that explains why you're on a Gator Olympics thread, on OUR board?
:D LMAO at these criminoles little brother wannabees... :D

Has a crim every even won an Olympic Gold Medal?
(prolly tried to at least steal one though) :cool:

You guys are just more fun to hang around when football's in the air.

Yep, annoying, can't get rid of, little brother wannabee is confirmed yet again... o_O

PS -- Gators are more fun than criminoles are, any time at all. Snore-rant is a prime example of what it is to be a fan with a 'broken-arm' and an extremely annoying, lame, repetitive chant.... :confused:

I live in Texas and never heard y'all apologize once.

Don't click on this Insta. Fight the urge. Keep me blocked. Stay strong.

Gators finished with 13 total medals including 8 gold. Pretty impressive.

And the most embarrassing act belongs to Ryan Lochte. It's what he'll be remembered for. Shameful, and far from impressive.

Congrats to the rest of the Americans...excluding Lochte and his co-horts.

And the most embarrassing act belongs to Ryan Lochte. It's what he'll be remembered for. Shameful, and far from impressive.

Congrats to the rest of the Americans...excluding Lochte and his co-horts.
Yep, agreed, and yet the haul of medals by the Gator athletes was very impressive in spite of his horrible actions.

meH.

When we as a country spend more angst on what Lochte did than we do on sending $400 million to Iran, then it tells us something about us. And not in a good way.

In no way am I defending Locthe. He was a douche when he swam for us. He has always been one. But we can spell that with a little "d".

Frat boy shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: METSWIN
meH.

When we as a country spend more angst on what Lochte did than we do on sending $400 million to Iran, then it tell us something about us. And not in a goo way.

In no way am I defending Locthe. He was a douche when he swam for us. He has always been one. But we can spell that with a little "d".

Frat boy shit.
Once again 99's little brother syndrome rears its head....trying to marginalize what the Gators did by overblowing the actions of one...

At least that former Gator swimmer didn't do any of that long list of really obnoxious crap. Otherwise he would have been just another Shameous.... :rolleyes: (and now he pays for his own drunken stupidity, just as it should be) o_O

Gators final medal count at the Olympics: 8 Gold - 3 Silver - 2 Bronze = Total 13 :)
==========

Neutered Lame?
tOSU schmuckeyes?
criminoles?
Choke-la-homa?
tennis-sea?
(the crickets will likely make more noise on this one)

Maybe there's something to all of those Gator SEC All Sports trophies and the National 'Directors Cup' rankings after all? ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT