ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible Nightmare....

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
If this is the year of the Vol, will that most hated of phrases make a comeback, on everything from onesies to trailer hitch covers?

serveimage

Odin protect us....

I find it very satisfying that they might be getting back a bit of negative Karma for casting a vote to strip UF's 1985 SEC-C (UF 17 - 10 tennis-sea), by cowardly stealing it for themselves. :mad:

It would be 'sweet' imoho, if they got it stuck up their Head-BJ butts this time around.... :p

However, if the Gators don't win out, then it all becomes a moot point anyway, so GoooooooGATORS! :cool:

I may be one of the few, but I give Tennessee a good chance of beating Alabama this weekend.

If that happens, the SEC East will be all but over.

Reactions: sadgator
Not really, those rubber dollies could still lose to any other team on their schedule, they have before....

Something about a fat lady singing... ;)

I may be one of the few, but I give Tennessee a good chance of beating Alabama this weekend.

If that happens, the SEC East will be all but over.

Bama better do something catastrophic that they never do like turn the ball over a bunch of times because this is a mismatch from hell, the young QB mucking the game up is the only chance UT has.. everywhere else and I mean EVERYWHERE else they are outmanned

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Anything is possible and that's why the game is played.

Heck last Saturday everything seemed possible in favor of UT. The fumble in the end zone, the missed chip shot fg... everything. Add in the UGA game two weeks ago. That hail Mary. Everything was falling UT's way...until Dobbs threw that OT pick.

Sure they play the game and have that possibility to beat Bama. However they aren't going to win this spotting Bama 21 points before putting together a game plan.

The Tide Rolls
Bama 42
UT 24

Bama better do something catastrophic that they never do like turn the ball over a bunch of times because this is a mismatch from hell, the young QB mucking the game up is the only chance UT has.. everywhere else and I mean EVERYWHERE else they are outmanned
I think that true freshman QB for Bama is due a bad game. And I think UTs offense is legitimate and will give the Bama defense some trouble.

Bamas blitzes are going to eat Dobbs up, just watch.. They won't be able to run the ball and that's what they do, once they become one dimensional it will turn bad quick and they sure as hell aren't good enough defensively to slow down bama for long with the way they will run the ball.

I agree that UT will give Bama a hard time. That is probably bad news for UT, because I am the worst college football handicapper walking the earth. I should post my picks every week and let you guys make millions, taking the other side.

Reactions: sadgator
I don't doubt the game could be close score wise for awhile or by the end, i mean hell they are the luckiest team we've witnessed in years and Bama isn't as good as they usually are overall or at least right now... they are playing a different style of ball and still adjusting with a very good defense and a freshmen QB. But they still do the things that makes Saban teams crush skulls in matchups like this one, run the ball and shit all over the other teams run game and attack the QB when they are one dimensional. UT's pass game is gonna have to be stellar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT