ADVERTISEMENT

Honesty

NYCapple

Chomp Artist
Nov 19, 2012
I am finally back home, and wanted to admit something to this board.
Somebody said something ugly to me a few weeks ago, and in my defense, I felt like I claimed to be somebody I’m not describing my past.. I don’t know why it’s grating on me. It just is. Honesty’s just the best policy so I wanted to write something.

I’ve always been sort of big fella I guess. I was bigger and taller and stouter than the other kids growing up. I’ll admit as a teenager and a young man I’d fell in with the wrong crowd and just became someone I am not very proud of. I was a mean, angry young man. Yes, evil thoughts and actions, bad language, drugs and alcohol. One night, in a fit of argument and fit of rage I hurt someone beyond what anyone should do. It’s a wonder the guy survived. Under the eyes of the law I was defending myself, but my size and strength was no match for this person. He was like a stick. What I done could’ve been even worse if he was a smaller man. I don’t know.

Afterward, I fell to pieces for what I’d done and I don’t know why. I had whipped many a boy growing up, but this time it was different. I was ashamed and somehow my heart was opened. I’ve made amends to all that I hurt in the past, some are now good friends. I love them and it hurts me to think if they are hurt.

I found the right path, I got my heart right and now I’ve got nothing but love in my heart for all Gods children. I truly love the folks that I work with and who are doing such wonderful things for scared, confused kids like me who need guidance, love and support.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Somebody said something ugly to me a few weeks ago, and in my defense, I felt like I claimed to be somebody I’m not describing my past.. I don’t know why it’s grating on me. It just is. Honesty’s just the best policy so I wanted to write something.

I’ve always been sort of big fella I guess. I was bigger and taller and stouter than the other kids growing up. I’ll admit as a teenager and a young man I’d fell in with the wrong crowd and just became someone I am not very proud of. I was a mean, angry young man. Yes, evil thoughts and actions, bad language, drugs and alcohol. One night, in a fit of argument and fit of rage I hurt someone beyond what anyone should do. It’s a wonder the guy survived. Under the eyes of the law I was defending myself, but my size and strength was no match for this person. He was like a stick. What I done could’ve been even worse if he was a smaller man. I don’t know.

Afterward, I fell to pieces for what I’d done and I don’t know why. I had whipped many a boy growing up, but this time it was different. I was ashamed and somehow my heart was opened. I’ve made amends to all that I hurt in the past, some are now good friends. I love them and it hurts me to think if they are hurt.

I found the right path, I got my heart right and now I’ve got nothing but love in my heart for all Gods children. I truly love the folks that I work with and who are doing such wonderful things for scared, confused kids like me who need guidance, love and support.

Was that you?

Reactions: bradleygator

Thanks for the honesty, BucaNole.

Reactions: bradleygator
Thank you for your brave contribution, NYCApple.

I know that you are sincere. For example, below you will find the post of a man who has no time or patience for trolling. And it's certainly not the post of anyone who has connections to both Alabama and Tampa, like BrideOfScotland.

Gene Chizik loves bathhouses

thats the word in and around Tampa.
He needs to grow up, and get to church.
Prayer...​

Discussion in 'The Gator Blue Board' started by NYCapple, Sep 8, 2018.
https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/gene-chizik-loves-bathhouses.71076/

Reactions: sadgator

I know that you are sincere. For example, below you will find the post of a man who has no time or patience for trolling. And it's certainly not the post of anyone who has connections to both Alabama and Tampa, like BrideOfScotland.

Prayer...​

Awesome.

Prayer...​

Well that’s what the talk was from more than a few folks in and around Tampa.
Whatever your life is, wherever it takes you...that’s not good for any reason.
I hope that’s wrong.
Prayers for him either way.

I don’t know what Bride of Scotland has said. I haven’t read too many of his posts. I’m not sure what that has to do with Alabama.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT