ADVERTISEMENT

Having successfully taken a shot at the 2ns Amendment, Virginia takes a shot at the 1st

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
This bill was just introduced, making it a crime to insult members of government, starting with the Governor.

certain crimes relating to threats and harassment may be prosecuted in the City of Richmond if the victim is the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia.

If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor,” the bill states.

All of the above is already illegal. They want to create a protected class for agents of the state.

This is what happens when Bloomberg money flips your state.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...kerPUtGRUO989ja-CRU-5tO6WOEStrhcdB0WNj7xEel94

I have no love for Reagan, he signed the 1986 bill, the alleged "Firearm Owner's Protection Act," that made it illegal to buy automatic weapons built after 1986. It also created NFA stamps.

Romney is a typical Northeast RINO and Palin is an idiot. Obama outlawed the import of Kalashnikov, Saiga and Izmash rifles via EO. He also banned the import of our M1 rifles from Korea. Rifles we gave them during the Korean War. And it is not up to the President to suggest I don't need a 30 round magazine because I am a grown ass man and its none of his ****ing business.

Have you even read the bills that got pushed thru on the 22nd? Basically it a outlaws everything but six shot revolvers. Of course you didn't, facts don't matter to you, I've read your posts.

Last edited:
Sarah Palin academic achievement scores at the University of Idaho were higher than Al Gore and Little George Bush achieved during their college years. When selected to run as VP, her approval rate as Alaska gov. stood at a remarkable 80 percent.

Then she became the most attacked politician ever by Amerikan Pravda. Donald Trump has replaced her as the most attacked politician by AP.

Check it out, just as I have done

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to sit in a class room setting and observe IQ testing with Hillary and Sarah as test subjects. Ghost and instaGATOR would serve as administrators. I would give huge odds to the outcome. HUGE!!!

A bright person can say, "I did not have sex with that woman." With only two witnesses, it's reasonable to believe witness II will not go public.

With Sheryl Crow, Sinbad the comedian and a troop of reporters in tow, only an idiot would declare, "I remember landing in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire."

Sarah Palin academic achievement scores at the University of Idaho were higher than Al Gore and Little George Bush achieved during their college years. When selected to run as VP, her approval rate as Alaska gov. stood at a remarkable 80 percent.

Then she became the most attacked politician ever by Amerikan Pravda. Donald Trump has replaced her as the most attacked politician by AP.

Check it out, just as I have done

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to sit in a class room setting and observe IQ testing with Hillary and Sarah as test subjects. Ghost and instaGATOR would serve as administrators. I would give huge odds to the outcome. HUGE!!!

A bright person can say, "I did not have sex with that woman." With only two witnesses, it's reasonable to believe witness II will not go public.

With Sheryl Crow, Sinbad the comedian and a troop of reporters in tow, only an idiot would declare, "I remember landing in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire."

Sarah is brilliant. So sad when people default to whatever narrative the media has spoonfed them vs thinking for themselves.

Sarah is brilliant. So sad when people default to whatever narrative the media has spoonfed them vs thinking for themselves.
Sarah Palin began the disarmament of the Alaska State Defence Force for no good reason after 36 years of safe and productive service. The budget for the ASDF is 12000 dollars a year, and members arm and train themselves. Not only was this stupid, it's illegal. See
10 U.S. Code § 246 (b) (1).

Last edited:
Sarah Palin began the disarmament of the Alaska State Defence Force for no good reason after 36 years of safe and productive service.

"for no good reason".

Sarah's brilliant, Trump is brilliant. Sorry.

EDIT: Oops.....forgot you don't like Ronaldus Magnus either. He was brilliant too.

Last edited:
"for no good reason".

Sarah's brilliant, Trump is brilliant. Sorry.

EDIT: Oops.....forgot you don't like Ronaldus Magnus either. He was brilliant too.
Trump yes. Reagan, partial credit.

I notice you didn't respond to anything I wrote. What's your opinion on the Hughes amendment and the disarming of ASDF? What good reason do you think there is for disarming a state militia covered by federal code?

Trump yes. Reagan, partial credit.

I notice you didn't respond to anything I wrote. What's your opinion on the Hughes amendment and the disarming of ASDF? What good reason do you think there is for disarming a state militia covered by federal code?

No idea, I haven't looked into it, and don't care to.

I think Trump is brilliant. I think Sarah is brilliant, I think Reagan was brilliant. I think both Bushes were average to bad presidents.

Dude the 1A is already gone....

Imagine a conservative 2A gun rally, having to justify it's existence because "guns save trans lives."

Imagine putting a rainbow on the Gadsden flag, and pretending you're a conservative?

Imagine having a 2A rally to show the Gov you won't surrender your gun rights to them, then all the 2A protestors have to stay in certain areas because guns aren't allowed elsewh (by government)

The 1A and 2A work together. Without the first, the second will wither, without the second, the first is impotent.

Imagine conditioning your gun rights on your love for sodomy.

That's what conservatives are doing now.

Makes me sick

You're basically saying you don't care about The facts. How does that make you any different from urtren and bsc?

No, I'm saying I'm not going to waste my time attempting to debate the matter with you based on the closemindedness of your recent statements here.

Sorry.

No, I'm saying I'm not going to waste my time attempting to debate the matter with you based on the closemindedness of your recent statements here.

Sorry.

Yeah, you won't read anything that tarnishes the image of your beloved Republican idols, and I'm closeminded. This is exactly what you accuse the liberals in this forum of doing. This is the equivalent of sticking in your fingers in your ears and sticking your tongue out.

Well guess what, Republicans are humans that makes mistakes too. And you look stupid pretending they don't. Nothing Ive said isn't true.

WTF, over. I expect thinking with your feels from Boxoffrogs, Urt and BSC. You're better than that.

Yeah, you won't read anything that tarnishes the image of your beloved Republican idols, and I'm closeminded. This is exactly what you accuse the liberals in this forum of doing. This is the equivalent of sticking in your fingers in your ears and sticking your tongue out.

Well guess what, Republicans are humans that makes mistakes too. And you look stupid pretending they don't. Nothing Ive said isn't true.

WTF, over. I expect thinking with your feels from Boxoffrogs, Urt and BSC. You're better than that.

I never said they don't make mistakes, in fact I just said both the Bushes were average Presidents at best. I said in the March For Life thread that it was shameful that none of the presidents since 1974 had walked before Trump. That includes Reagan.

It seems you don't like Trump cause Mattis retired, you don't like Sarah cause she did something 'for no good reason', and don't like Reagan cause he did something in 1986.

That seems like you're writing off three great Republicans over not much at all. Your right, just like it's my right to not wasting my time trying to change your mind.

Last edited:
I never said they don't make mistakes, in fact I just said both the Bushes were average Presidents at best. I said in the March For Life thread that it was shameful that none of the presidents since 1974 had walked before Trump. That includes Reagan.

It seems you don't like Trump cause Mattis retired, you don't like Sarah cause she did something 'for no good reason', and don't like Reagan cause he did something in 1986.

That seems like you're writing off three great Republicans over not much at all. Your right, just like it's my right to not wasting my time trying to change your mind.

I don't dislike Donald Trump, I just think his penchant for running off people is off putting. On the one hand you could look at it as always having the right man for the job. On the other, you could say that he's wishy washy in his choices. In the case of SecDef, I'm ok with a decorated Ranger officer replacing General Mattis, even if he's only a light bird. Obama's SecDef Ashton Carter wasn't even in the military.

I am a single issue voter, and if you haven't figured it out by now, that issue is Teh Gunz. I also don't like government expansion, anywhere.

Besides defunding and disarming the ASDF, I think Palin is the reason the Savior got his second term. McCain was already a weak choice. Neither she nor Governor Parnell has given a reason for their decision vis a vis ASDF to date.

Reagan was not some deity of conservatism. He did quite a number on the people of California before leaving for the White House. I don't know if you pay attention to 2nd amendment issues in CA, but they basically don't have any gun rights. So signing the Hughes Amendment AKA Gun Owner's Protection act did not endear him to me even though I was 11 at the time. By banning sales of new autos made after 1986 to civilians he drove the price of automatic weapons up into the 5-6 digits, even though full auto weapons have only been used in 2 murders since 1933. He criminalized suppressors and short barreled weapons. In Europe, the place the progressives try to emulate whenever they can, not using a suppressor is considered very rude. Incidentally the same guy that created the suppressor invented the car muffler, and those are on every vehicle by law. the NFA system came into effect which creates a 200 dollar stamp for buying or transferring any class three weapon (full auto, suppressor, sbr, AOW) in addition to creating a 18 month wait or so plus your local sheriff or chief of police have to sign off on it. So if your Chief of police is a libtard butthead like the one in Duval county, you either get no class 3 weapons or you have to create an NFA trust. You have to have prior approval from ATF to transport it when you move. And you have to give access to BATFE to inspect your house randomly to ensure you are storing it how they think you should.

So yeah, not as a big fan of the Gipper on the 2A front.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT