ADVERTISEMENT

Had trouble understanding Verne

Ole Verne just didn't want to seem like an SEC homer. I think the call would have sounded a lot different if his buddy Gary Danielson was sitting next to him instead of that whiny voice yankee. ijs

He said NOTHING after we won the game. After wild exclamations for every Wisconsin score, we hit the biggest shot of the game and he doesn't say a word. His partner did, but he did not. I hope it was a bitter moment for him and he had to drink every drop of it.

He said NOTHING after we won the game. After wild exclamations for every Wisconsin score, we hit the biggest shot of the game and he doesn't say a word. His partner did, but he did not. I hope it was a bitter moment for him and he had to drink every drop of it.

Verne's done. I think this is his last hurrah. I believe both he retired from CFB this season. I'll miss his stupid ass though. HMMM!!!! (his favorite ****tard expression)

Wow...I picked up on none of that...Wisconsin did make an eight point comeback in less than two minutes, and he got into that, but he also seemed to get into it when Gators made a five point come back in the overtime.

Ole Verne just didn't want to seem like an SEC homer. I think the call would have sounded a lot different if his buddy Gary Danielson was sitting next to him instead of that whiny voice yankee. ijs

Those two (Gary Laurel & Vern Hardy) are my LEAST favorite announcers, for any sport, but especially for football. Vern is a big time Gator-hater, and my one monster DISS on Foley, was when he gave Vern a going away present of a Gator jersey for his wall. (pissed me off!) :mad:

When they put Vern Hardy and Bob Griese together in the booth, it was a double Gator-Hater whammy. :confused:

Whenever those guys are the announcers, I turn off the TV volume and tune in Mick on the radio... :cool:

Sounded like brian griese in our bowl game. Coukd barely hear him talk over the gagging on jabril peppers

Those two (Gary Laurel & Vern Hardy) are my LEAST favorite announcers, for any sport, but especially for football. Vern is a big time Gator-hater, and my one monster DISS on Foley, was when he gave Vern a going away present of a Gator jersey for his wall. (pissed me off!) :mad:

When they put Vern Hardy and Bob Griese together in the booth, it was a double Gator-Hater whammy. :confused:

Whenever those guys are the announcers, I turn off the TV volume and tune in Mick on the radio... :cool:

When tebow was at UF. I almost committed suicide so i didnt have to hear those 2 slobber over him again. Then i realized, i could jus turn the volume down. Gary was wose than verne.

Man...I will miss him this fall. A lot.

When not at a game, I loved hearing him on the big game of the week. Not another over hyped Mississippi game, but a Gator UGA, or Alabama Tennessee...yes sir.

Man...I will miss him this fall. A lot.

When not at a game, I loved hearing him on the big game of the week. Not another over hyped Mississippi game, but a Gator UGA, or Alabama Tennessee...yes sir.

IMO, Verne and Musberger retiring ushers in a golden age of broadcasting.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I had trouble understand why Verne was there.

Go away and mumble the wrong names of people in private.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT