ADVERTISEMENT

GO GIANT METEOR!!!!!!

Notre Dame running out of gas in the second half again. Just like the Clemson game last year. Their recievers aren't good enough to beat the press coverage. Their defense is gassed

Yea ND offense lost them the game. Got into scoring position and dropped passes, false started (I swear they have like 10 of these?), and couldn't even get plays in on time. They were down to one timeout in the third because they had to keep calling timeout to get plays in. Going 3 and out three straight times killed their defense.

Reactions: fsumc
Yea ND offense lost them the game. Got into scoring position and dropped passes, false started (I swear they have like 10 of these?), and couldn't even get plays in on time. They were down to one timeout in the third because they had to keep calling timeout to get plays in. Going 3 and out three straight times killed their defense.

It was the same guy too! Senior Left Tackle I believe.

Talking Heads in SEC network more impressed by Georgia nearly losing to Notre Dame than had thy won easily

Fromme with weird blessing (guess god likes necks, not ND)

Just an odd event

Florida, Auburn, and if necks win Alabama or LSU all better than ND

Missouri and TXAM likely on par

Chizik then gives puppy love to them, incredulously proclaims Fromme perhaps the best QB in the nation, likely based on the spectacular catches his receivers made on poor throws and the massive 23 points generated

Necks

I can never root for the UGly buttsnifers, so I just rooted against the neutered lame instead. o_O

Another example of one of those games where it's too bad that they can't both lose....
(like the criminoles vs the scUM) :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT