ADVERTISEMENT

GME and the financial short hedge bets

OK. So should I be offended if you dont support Biden? Or other Dems? I’m not. Say anything you like. I don’t align with all of their positions.

That’s what politics is all about. Pick a side and support your position. May the best argument win. But as I have said, I have no problem with mainstream conservatives, or Republicans. I have voted for many and doubt you can find any vitriol about them from me. . Several people on here have a bigger problem with them, calling them RINOs if they don’t support everything Trump says or does.

But yes, if you are a die hard Trump supporter, which I refer to as a Trumper, then i will continue to criticize. I believe he was a horrible president, and dangerous to our democracy. So if that offends you, it’s best you place me on ignore because I ain’t changing that opinion.
Our fellow Americans, brothers and sisters, are having their rights and freedoms taken from them. Your political party is vilifying us and destroying our political representation based on the actions of a few nut cases that none of us support or defend. The Rinos in Washington are too cowardly to defend us but that is ok for me I never liked them anyway. You say it is a debate ... not for me. This is a struggle of good vs evil. There is no debate I am against your evil party and I hope I can influence others to join me.

Our fellow Americans, brothers and sisters, are having their rights and freedoms taken from them. Your political party is vilifying us and destroying our political representation based on the actions of a few nut cases that none of us support or defend. The Rinos in Washington are too cowardly to defend us but that is ok for me I never liked them anyway. You say it is a debate ... not for me. This is a struggle of good vs evil. There is no debate I am against your evil party and I hope I can influence others to join me.
Fair enough. I think your attitude is dangerous and wrong headed, but to each his own.

Fair enough. I think your attitude is dangerous and wrong headed, but to each his own.
How is it dangerous? Is it because it doesn’t toe the party line? Nother is one of millions who feel this way, gulag time?

Perfect. One last thing although I would welcome you to come join us but I also see it as a good thing that you remain a diehard Demoncrat.

Perfect. One last thing although I would welcome you to come join us but I also see it as a good thing that you remain a diehard Demoncrat.
See, what you Trump cult members don’t realize is that most people aren’t die hard anything. I’ve made it clear, I am a NeverTrumper, not a Dem. But I realize it’s difficult for your type to understand the difference. ”If you aren’t with us, you’re against us.”. ”You’re a RINO.“

I just find it ironic that you first complain about be insulting you and your fellow Pubs (I didn’t) and now you categorize 53% of America as categorically evil. Yet you have no idea how stupid that makes you look. Self reflection has never been a trait of Trumpers.

Your attitude is the height of vanity, one of the seven deadly sins. in other words, you’re saying if people don’t agree with you, they are evil and must be eliminated. That there is no in between or shades of grey. You are right and they are wrong.

So no, don’t ask me to join you because I could never be so myopic. I try to see things from the other’s perspective in order to gain a greater understanding. I may not agree with the “other” side, but I can respect differences of opinion. It seems that attitude is lacking by many on here.

Last edited:
You didn’t hear? This week he’s a moderate Republican
Show me one time where I said I was a moderate Republican. Come on, Nancy, I know I hurt your feelings but there’s no need to make things up. That’s a sign you‘re losing the contest.

Last edited:
Are you rattled? This post makes no sense.

English, do you speak it?
Unlike you my boy, I do not get rattled by message board chit chat.

So instead of deflecting like usual, put your big boy pants on and answer the questions?

How is it dangerous?
Is it because it doesn’t toe the party line?
Gulag time?

Nother = @nothergator

Clear English enough for you little man?

No I didn't hear that. As a general rule I ignore most of his posts. He usually is just regurgitating the Democrat talking points.
I’m not surprised. Some people have a difficult time handling opposing views. They prefer to live in a bubble.

Some people call these types snowflakes. Not me, mind you, but some people do.

Unlike you my boy, I do not get rattled by message board chit chat.

So instead of deflecting like usual, put your big boy pants on and answer the questions?

How is it dangerous?
Is it because it doesn’t toe the party line?
Gulag time?

Nother = @nothergator

Clear English enough for you little man?
Of course you’re rattled. It oozes out of every one of your posts, Nancy Boy.

All I have to do is post something negative about Trump, and you come running to his rescue. Sometimes I don’t even have to mention his name. Like when I post about the horrible economy, or the number of Covid deaths, or the police injured during the riots. Maybe you’re just mad about losing your little buddy Ghost. But don’t try and act like your panties aren’t in a wad every time I post.

I know better.

See, what you Trump cult members don’t realize is that most people aren’t die hard anything. I’ve made it clear, I am a NeverTrumper, not a Dem. But I realize it’s difficult for your type to understand the difference. ”If you aren’t with us, you’re against us.”. ”You’re a RINO.“

I just find it ironic that you first complain about be insulting you and your fellow Pubs (I didn’t) and now you categorize 53% of America as categorically evil. Yet you have no idea how stupid that makes you look. Self reflection has never been a trait of Trumpers.

Your attitude is the height of vanity, one of the seven deadly sins. in other words, you’re saying if people don’t agree with you, they are evil and must be eliminated. That there is no in between or shades of grey. You are right and they are wrong.

So no, don’t ask me to join you because I could never be so myopic. I try to see things from the other’s perspective in order to gain a greater understanding. I may not agree with the “other” side, but I can respect differences of opinion. It seems that attitude is lacking by many on here.
I have to go so I need to keep this short. I voiced support to my brothers and sisters who are losing their freedoms. I also oppose the evil party that is trying to destroy their/our political representation. If this makes me dangerous then so be it. The rest of your debate is idiotic and worthless

I have to go so I need to keep this short. I voiced support to my brothers and sisters who are losing their freedoms. I also oppose the evil party that is trying to destroy their/our political representation. If this makes me dangerous then so be it. The rest of your debate is idiotic and worthless
Me too. Going to smoke a stogey and run my dog.

Have a nice day!

Of course you’re rattled. It oozes out of every one of your posts, Nancy Boy.

All I have to do is post something negative about Trump, and you come running to his rescue. Sometimes I don’t even have to mention his name. Like when I post about the horrible economy, or the number of Covid deaths, or the police injured during the riots. Maybe you’re just mad about losing your little buddy Ghost. But don’t try and act like your panties aren’t in a wad every time I post.

I know better.
Trust me, I have way bigger fish to fry than the self proclaimed king of the board thinking my panties are in a wad.

Ive already owned you in several threads, you’re a paper tiger bud. Always was and will always be.

Deep down inside you’re deathly afraid of me in all these threads as I’ve zeroed in on your false proclamations about who you really are, just like the other posters on this board have done.

At this point, I’ve beaten you up on your BS so many times that it’s boring.

You would do well and live up to leaving for a while as you said you were going to do Joffrey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT