ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia/South Carolina game postponed. Which side will cry like LSU fans?

GordonGecko

Ring of Honor
Mar 29, 2002
Will it be the Georgia fans who act like bleeding vaginas, or the cocks?

Or, will they act like reasonable human beings and understand that there are things more important than football.

How did LSU handle the Tennessee game after Katrina?

Will it be the Georgia fans who act like bleeding vaginas, or the cocks?

Or, will they act like reasonable human beings and understand that there are things more important than football.

Q.How did LSU handle the Tennessee game after Katrina?

A. We played on the following Monday Night

A. We played on the following Monday Night

If U/Ga and SC need a place to play, Neyland Stadium isn't in used this weekend. Not far for either team to travel. I'm sure that if the SEC Commissioner asked, the University would be glad to host both sets of games Tomorrow. Dawgs and S/C at Noon. LSU and the Swamp Chickens at 4 pm. Have a double header :D

In Baton Rouge?

Will Georgis call out South Carolina for being pussies, or vice versa?

In Baton Rouge. UT won the game in OT 30-27

Then went into the shitter Finished 5-7. Beginning of the end for Fulmer.

In Baton Rouge. UT won the game in OT 30-27

Then went into the shitter Finished 5-7. Beginning of the end for Fulmer.

I likely watched that game, but I don't recall it now.

How do you think the TAMU game will go?

It was the first look at Miles playing with a lead for their fans

LSU postponed a game against UF in 1964 due to a hurricane. They must have been scared.

LSU postponed a game against UF in 1964 due to a hurricane. They must have been scared.

limMKbR.gif

Reactions: 46885
I likely watched that game, but I don't recall it now.

How do you think the TAMU game will go?

UT has no business being in the game. Missing 4 All SEC players and playing a TF at one CB. TAM should win by 21

But

Sumlin has been a choker. Worse than Jones. He is 1-6 at home vs Ranked opponents. He is 0-4 at home when the ESPN Gameday folks show up in College Station. Gets the team and staff distracted

He has started the last 3 seasons 5-0 only to go into the tank.

He also has 3rd and Chavous and his vaunted "Mustang Package" that has lost more tough games than I can count..

Nobody gives Tennnessee a chance in hell of winning today. They have played 3 good quarters out of 20 so far this year. They are a far better team than that and it's about time they man up and play like they are capable. If they do UT wins by 14+.

But if they fart around the 1st half like they have done in every game so far this year, gonna wind up like they did against Arky last year. Settling for Field Goals while TAM scores TDs. Play tough in the 2nd half but come up short.

Vols almost pulled that 4th ace out of the deck again, didn't they?

Lost another starter tonight. DT. Looked bad. Helmet to helmet collision and he wasn't moving. Took him off on a stretcher and on to a hospital.

Hoping that it was not as serious as it looked.

Vols almost pulled that 4th ace out of the deck again, didn't they?

Lost another starter tonight. DT. Looked bad. Helmet to helmet collision and he wasn't moving. Took him off on a stretcher and on to a hospital.

Hoping that it was not as serious as it looked.

You must be having a blast this year. Your team is making your game a lot of fun.

Imagine if they start showing up in the first half?

Reactions: MJWilliamson
They can only play from behind it benefits their awful staff from shutting the offense down with leads like they did all last year.. A&M was... yet again giving gifts from God to them and they STILL lost their 3rd game of the year and the 4th coming next week in embarrassing fashion, Bama already pulled their starters early in this fourth quarter ready for that blasting and we will be back in the lead for the time being in the East at 3-1 and all 3 wins against East opponents

meH

Hindsight is always 20/20. A CAT 4 hurricane was bearing down on the coast of Florida. That it did not land anywhere was just dumb luck. Had it landed, it looked to make Hurricane Andrew seem like typical Florida summer storm.

Reactions: sadgator
meH

Hindsight is always 20/20. A CAT 4 hurricane was bearing down on the coast of Florida. That it did not land anywhere was just dumb luck. Had it landed, it looked to make Hurricane Andrew seem like typical Florida summer storm.

Sorry but it wasn't dumb luck it was basically the projected path for a while not to make official landfall in FL. No excuse for what Foley pressured on the SEC imo. You set the game for Sunday and can easily cancel Saturday if it changes course.

People keep changing the goalposts on Foley's decision making also. First it was guaranteed basically that there would be no LEO etc. available to work a game and that turned out to be total hogwash. I am done giving Foley any benefit of the doubt and I am convinced with all the coach mess going on he found it easy to push the SEC to this decision knowing another loss might be avoided as he heads out the door.

Sorry but it wasn't dumb luck it was basically the projected path for a while not to make official landfall in FL. No excuse for what Foley pressured on the SEC imo. You set the game for Sunday and can easily cancel Saturday if it changes course.

People keep changing the goalposts on Foley's decision making also. First it was guaranteed basically that there would be no LEO etc. available to work a game and that turned out to be total hogwash. I am done giving Foley any benefit of the doubt and I am convinced with all the coach mess going on he found it easy to push the SEC to this decision knowing another loss might be avoided as he heads out the door.
Dude, the MJ is 100% right. When they announced the cancellation, the F-ing eye was predicted to pass directly over sadgator estate. There is no way that you could leave a game scheduled with that type of destruction imminent. sadgator is still astonished that it stayed off-shore. It was an absolute miracle. Had it hit as expected, not one person would be saying dick about the decision to cancel or rescheduling the game.

Dude, the MJ is 100% right. When they announced the cancellation, the F-ing eye was predicted to pass directly over sadgator estate. There is no way that you could leave a game scheduled with that type of destruction imminent. sadgator is still astonished that it stayed off-shore. It was an absolute miracle. Had it hit as expected, not one person would be saying dick about the decision to cancel or rescheduling the game.

No it wasn't the center track was always hugging the coast. They were just talking possibilities. The average of the computer models kept it just hugging the coast with no official landfall 90% of the time on damn near every update. I live in Vero and watched the updates constantly. Talking heads overblowing stuff isnt what a decision should be made on. There was too much time to evaluate what was actually happening not to have a Sunday possibility with a Saturday cancellation if necessary. imo

Last edited:
Reactions: kellylexy
Well, I kinda agree about having a tentative plan to play on Sunday. Contingent on the path of the hurricane. Not sure why that was not done. Other than extreme risk averse

LSU could have planned to fly in on Saturday, depending on the path of Matthew. (I understand they balked at that) As it turned out, there were probably enough emergency personal available on Sunday to hold the game, even though the fire department and other emergency personal usually on hand on Saturdays were sent to coastal communities.

I completely agree with the decision to not and try for Saturday. Too many unknowns. In spite of a "projected path," hurricanes are notoriously unpredictable. Florida dodged a huge, huge bullet. Had the eye turned even 30 miles west, the devastation would have been horrific.

The F-ing computer models on Thursday morning showed the eye directly over Melbourne.

Mrs. sadgator collapsed into sadgator's arms in the living room weeping watching it. And as everyone here is well-aware, nothing short of a catastrophic natural disaster would get mrs. sadgator anywhere near making physical contact with sadgator. Proof positive that sumbitch storm was coming.

No freakin' way they could have set the game for Sunday when it was first postponed. They could have re-evaluated on Sarurday though.

The F-ing computer models on Thursday morning showed the eye directly over Melbourne.

Mrs. sadgator collapsed into sadgator's arms in the living room weeping watching it. And as everyone here is well-aware, nothing short of a catastrophic natural disaster would get mrs. sadgator anywhere near making physical contact with sadgator. Proof positive that sumbitch storm was coming.

No freakin' way they could have set the game for Sunday when it was first postponed. They could have re-evaluated on Sarurday though.
This is the kind of thing that is reality. Can't believe there are Gator fans that live in Florida that do not understand this.

My nephew, his wife and his baby all drove up to Atlanta to stay with us to avoid the possible path of the hurricane. As it turned out, they did not need to do that. But who knew? It is completely nonsensical to say that "well some of the projected paths have it staying harmlessly in the Atlantic, so no big deal."

It is a very big deal if you and your family are are one of those projected paths. Fifty One Gator players had family directly in the path of some of those projections. That is well over half the team.

I could not care less if rival fans don't agree with the UF decision. Same with Gator fans. Yea, some decision could have been different. But so what?

Last edited:
This is the kind of thing that is reality. Can't believe there are Gator fans that live in Florida that do not understand this.

My nephew, his wife and his baby all drove up to Atlanta to stay with us to avoid the possible path of the hurricane. As it turned out, they did not need to do that. But who knew? It is completely nonsensical to say that "will some of the projected paths had it staying harmlessly in the Atlantic, so no big deal."

It is a very big deal if you and your family are are one of those projected paths. Fifty One Gator players had family directly in the path of some of those projections. That is well over half the team.

I could not care less if rival fans don't agree with the UF decision. Same with Gator fans. Yea, some decision could have been different. But so what?

That's why it's so odd that LAU fans are taking the attitude they are.

If this were Tennessee, Id get it. They don't have hurricanes.

But LA?

We need to stop feeding these asshole trolls.

The right decision was made. PERIOD. EFF LSU.

No it wasn't the center track was always hugging the coast. They were just talking possibilities. The average of the computer models kept it just hugging the coast with no official landfall 90% of the time on damn near every update. I live in Vero and watched the updates constantly. Talking heads overblowing stuff isnt what a decision should be made on. There was too much time to evaluate what was actually happening not to have a Sunday possibility with a Saturday cancellation if necessary. imo

The only word that matters in your entire post is POSSIBILITIES. I do not think you understand what this word means.

meH

Didn't land? There was like 40 feet of storm surge in Jacksonville and there are sections of A1A in Flagler where the roads are just gone.

Reactions: GordonGecko
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT