ADVERTISEMENT

Football ***Gator View schedule***

JacquieFranciulli

Bull Gator
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone!

So after two games, I've realized that DMs is probably not the best at reaching out for these and I also know life happens.

I'm changing how we do these. I am going to stick this schedule up top and there will be two names by each game, since we will now have a backup person, just in case if someone has a last minute emergency and can't do it (totally understandable).

As for bye weeks, we will work out something as we get closer for a roundtable.

If it's your week to do an editorial, just post it on Sunday evening and lead off with "Gator View" and then whatever headline you feel works with your thoughts.

I tried to be as fair as possible. I basically used a randomizer online and then tried to make sure almost everyone that reached out gets a turn or at least an opportunity.

Here is the schedule:

**Please let me know if you can't do a game in this thread by tagging who is the backup that week and myself in this thread. I will also tag you guys closer to game days as well as a reminder. Thanks!**

Kentucky

@KBAR28
@Randy42

Tennessee

@Swamp_Thing
@chinchey1
Towson

@DubDGator54
@dmcelwaney210

Auburn

@GatorsDoItBetter
@KBAR28

LSU

@GatorNutz
@DubDGator54

South Carolina

@gator1776
@fuzzybc1

Georgia

@dmcelwaney210
@Swamp_Thing

Vandy
@kalimgoodman
@Randy42

Missouri
@fuzzybc1
@GatorsDoItBetter

FSU
@chinchey1
@GatorNutz

Thanks again for volunteering!!! This is the first season we are doing this so still trying to see the best way to go about this.

Lets go!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News