ADVERTISEMENT

Four-Star Defensive Tackle Names UF His Top School

Joseph Hastings

Bull Gator
Staff
Jul 20, 2017
Four-star defensive tackle Noah Jefferson has named the University of Florida as his top school, followed by Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Arizona. Jefferson, who last played for Arizona Western College, says that he is hoping to take an official visit to UF around January 19th. Inside the Gators will have a more thorough update later.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Are there two Noah Jefferson's out there?
Some confusing info is out there.

SEC-Country says that he lists UF as his 1st choice, so we'll see where this JuCo DT goes,,, hopefully they are correct and it's to G'ville.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-leads-noah-jefferson
I believe it's the same guy Insta. The article you posted first was from March of this year. It appears he went to a JUCO in AZ instead of U of AZ like originally planned. Not sure why. Maybe didn't want to sit out and not play.

Out of HS in Las Vegas Noah was rated a 5 star.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I believe it's the same guy Insta. The article you posted first was from March of this year. It appears he went to a JUCO in AZ instead of U of AZ like originally planned. Not sure why. Maybe didn't want to sit out and not play.

Out of HS in Las Vegas Noah was rated a 5 star.

Jus-damn... :confused:
I missed the date on that one, so I got horn-swoggled with some even older news... :oops:
Thanks for the correct info TG. :cool:

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Four-star defensive tackle Noah Jefferson has named the University of Florida as his top school, followed by Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Arizona. Jefferson, who last played for Arizona Western College, says that he is hoping to take an official visit to UF around January 19th. Inside the Gators will have a more thorough update later.
Bump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT