ADVERTISEMENT

Former NSA Technical Director confirms: DNC server was NOT hacked by Russia

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Transfer rates were too fast, it was done locally.

@BSC911 I told you that over a year ago here, didn't I?

And Julian Assange has confirmed that he didn't get the info from the Russians. And Wikileaks only accepts information from in-person sources.

This is why I don't bother arguing with you about what's coming.

Now, still think Seth Rich wasn't the source?

And for the record, I'm not convinced he was.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Whoever did this to the DNC servers, did the American people a great service

Now it's time to take a peek up the GOP's skirt.

Seth Rich?

Opps that's right, you get your information from lefty ie 'progressive' media, so you have no idea who Seth Rich was.

Seth Rich was a DNC staffer and huge Bernie Sanders supporter. He was killed in what was described as a 'robbery', but the criminals left his wallet and other possessions on his body.

The theory is that he was so upset at how the dems were rigging the primaries and Super Delgates against Bernie that he leaked info from the DNC servers to Julian Assange, who published it on Wikleaks.

The videos above confirm the information from the DNC servers was taken locally and that Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks.

@BSC911 I was willing to entertain the idea that Seth didn't hack the DNC server, but that info that says he was confirmed to have emailed Wikileaks is pretty convincing, don't you think?

Either way, we know it wasn't the Russians over the internet LOL

Critical thinker has some questions:

1 Did 17 US intelligence agencies claim that Russia hacked the DNC server?

Yes, they did - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/

2 Did these 17 US intelligence agencies know the transfer speeds of the data off the server made it impossible that it was hacked over the internet? We must reasonably assume they did.

So why would 17 US intelligence agencies all make a claim that they knew the facts did not support?

"Now you're asking the right question".

Opps that's right, you get your information from lefty ie 'progressive' media, so you have no idea who Seth Rich was.

Seth Rich was a DNC staffer and huge Bernie Sanders supporter. He was killed in what was described as a 'robbery', but the criminals left his wallet and other possessions on his body.

The theory is that he was so upset at how the dems were rigging the primaries and Super Delgates against Bernie that he leaked info from the DNC servers to Julian Assange, who published it on Wikleaks.

The videos above confirm the information from the DNC servers was taken locally and that Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks.

@BSC911 I was willing to entertain the idea that Seth didn't hack the DNC server, but that info that says he was confirmed to have emailed Wikileaks is pretty convincing, don't you think?

Was a bit of a troll there I've heard of Rich. Yea didn't they

Oh, that Seth Rich. Nice dresser, crossed the wrong family.

Maybe you see why I was so disappointed that 45 didn't follow through on his "lock her up" bit. All a ruse. Was just for the campaign, he had no intention of really investigating his friends.

Maybe you see why I was so disappointed that 45 didn't follow through on his "lock her up" bit. All a ruse. Was just for the campaign, he had no intention of really investigating his friends.

The Clinton Foundation is currently under investigation. Please stop getting your information from shit sources. I'm begging you.

You got me to post the military budgets since you didn't want to, so yeah.

Where is the source or link to this claim?

Google it. I've been discussing it here for almost 2 years. You might learn something.

US Attorney in Arkansas Cody Hyland opened an investigation in the the Clinton Foundation in Jan of 2018, he was tasked by then AG Jeff Sessions.

That investigation was later handed off to US Attorney in Utah, John Huber. Huber later handed off his findings to US Attorney in CT, John Durham. I honestly don't remember if the investigation was kept separate or folded into Durham's current investigation into 2016 election meddling by Russia and the dems.

This is why I beg you guys to stop getting your information from shit sources.

PS: Hey @BSC911 note that I didn't have to cut and paste anything above. This is what it looks like when you actually take the time to educate yourself on a topic vs just relying on shit sources to tell you how to think.

Reactions: DGlockUF

I begged you to stop getting your information from shit sources.

Speaking of which, believe the WaPo's claims that the investigation is done and Huber found nothing at your own peril. Merely shared to confirm that the investigation is ongoing, and more importantly, that I was right yet again :cool:

I begged you to stop getting your information from shit sources.

Speaking of which, believe the WaPo's claims that the investigation is done and Huber found nothing at your own peril. Merely shared to confirm that the investigation is ongoing, and more importantly, that I was right yet again :cool:

I'm all about investigations, revealing the truth and busting monsters.

For instance when Justice Scarpulla ordered 45 to pay a $2 million settlement for misusing the Foundation for his business and political purposes.

Stealing money from a children's charity is monstrous.

I'm all about investigations, revealing the truth and busting monsters.

You said Trump wasn't investigating the Clinton Foundation because he was 'good buddies' with bill and hillary.

LMAO!

Also, did you see Tom Steyer is now polling AHEAD of Crazy Bernie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT