ADVERTISEMENT

For those who support Obama...

93nole99

Bull Gator
Mar 29, 2002
Why is it Obama's repeated statement regarding keeping your health care plan and Doctor not intentionally misleading?

I don't think you're going to get a response. Well, maybe someone will chime in with a "What about Bush?" but for the most part Obama supporters are in hiding right now.

The really smart ones, the realistic ones, knew this was the case and have merely been carrying the water to this point. Now that's it's obvious that he's a lying piece of garbage and the democratic party isn't really for working america they don't care, the damage they wanted to see done has been done, and there is a good chance we never recover from it. The other group of obama supporters are phucktarded idiots that are actually shocked at his betrayal, those are the ones that amuse me most. Oh, and there is a third group that just believes whatever the MSM tells them too, sadly that may be the largest contingent.

BONG...I agree with you. The plan to change our country in to something else is more important than anything to the Obama regime. Any means are acceptable so long as they get there. Supporters of a more socialized America are fine with it. Some of the rationalizations are telling.

There are not too many Obama supporters on here but the answer is that it was a stupid statement to make under any circumstance. There was no way he could guarantee that so he was either ignorant or just saying what was needed to pass it.

The probably knew it was a lie then, but they don't care anyways. They are all in for their team winning, they are all in for big govt, and they don't care how we get there...lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes.

He had to get elected.

You can't get elected if the people know you're trying to destroy their healthcare system. You have to tell them the change will cut healthcare costs and cover everyone!

You can't get elected if you say the terrorist are on the run and then have terrorist attacks on your embassy and an army base on your soil. When it happens you have call it workplace violence and protest caused by a racists American made anti-Muslim videos.

It's bad press when you get busted using the IRS to target your political foes. So tell the people it was just some rouge agents from some field office somewhere.

This guys foreign policy has been so bad there is escalated chaos all over the Muslim world. Wasn't he supposed to bring everyone together and make the world love America at the same time?

Solyndra, cash for clunkers, GM Bailout, Bugging the AP, bugging foreign leaders, Fast and furious, Syria, could go on and on.

The amazing thing to me is that this administration denies any wrongdoing, accuses Tea Party racists terrorist republicans of making it all up and somehow in the fog of all of the BS they don't take a direct blow on anything. There are just too many controversies to get to the bottom of any of them.

Anybody that thinks the way to lower healthcare cost is to let the government dismantle and reconstruct the way we pay for it has got to be out of their mind.

I've notice that Lefty has been absent from here for a while. Is he on vacation or just hiding from trying to defend the indefensible?

Originally posted by TRIP94:
I've notice that Lefty has been absent from here for a while. Is he on vacation or just hiding from trying to defend the indefensible?
I don't think anything BHO does is indefensible to him. Now that you conjured him up, I'm sure we'll get to hear about how its all the insurance companies fault, or Ted Cruz or something.

Does anyone on earth believe that our government should suddenly take control of nearly a third of our total economy? Seriously.

I mean, they do such a bang-up job of managing Medicare, who could ever believe that they could mess this up?

To be honest, the main takeover of health care occurred decades ago wiirh medicare/medicaid and the coercion for corporations to provide insurance.

A side note:
These people who support Obamacare are in two groups imo.

The one group that thinks it is going to "get something for free" while at the same time it will "get" those greedy bastage rich people/insurance companies etc. I actually understand these peoples motivations...hey, why pay for something if you can get it for free?

The second group is the one I don't understand. These are the liberals who actually work for a living. They must have convinced themselves that this Obamacare won't have a negative effect on them somehow? Now that reality is setting in they have to somehow justify/rationalize that they were (willfully) tricked.

I guess the third group would be the politicians who just wrote themselves out of participating in Obamacare so...what do they care

Originally posted by Dr. Nole:

A side note:
These people who support Obamacare are in two groups imo.

The one group that thinks it is going to "get something for free" while at the same time it will "get" those greedy bastage rich people/insurance companies etc. I actually understand these peoples motivations...hey, why pay for something if you can get it for free?

The second group is the one I don't understand. These are the liberals who actually work for a living. They must have convinced themselves that this Obamacare won't have a negative effect on them somehow? Now that reality is setting in they have to somehow justify/rationalize that they were (willfully) tricked.

I guess the third group would be the politicians who just wrote themselves out of participating in Obamacare so...what do they care
Here are some other groups:

1. People that can't find insurance because of preexisting conditions
2. People that have exceeded their lifetime maximum coverage and can't find other insurance
3. Small business owners that are tired of getting screwed by the insurance companies every year.
4. People that are tired of paying 10X the cost for prescriptions compared to what they pay in other countries
5. People that are overcharged for routine procedures and medications.

I realize that doctors may not be too fond of this since you are used to being able to charge whatever you want. Your profession used to be about the care but now it seems to be about how rich you all can get.

I realize that doctors may not be too fond of this since you are used to being able to charge whatever you want. Your profession used to be about the care but now it seems to be about how rich you all can get.

Clearly you are not well versed in the practice or business of Medicine.

I can still "charge" whatever I want.(doesn't mean I'll get it)
I still care to to get as rich as I can. (everyone who works goal)

Originally posted by Dr. Nole:

Clearly you are not well versed in the practice or business of Medicine.

I can still "charge" whatever I want.(doesn't mean I'll get it)
I still care to to get as rich as I can. (everyone who works goal)
Clearly you are not familiar with the Hyppocratic Oath. "I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures that are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism." That seems to conflict with your desire to get as rich as you can. I guess you'll have to add that to your marketing broshures.

When many of your ilk (i.e. money first, patient care second) lost track of your true purpose in society is when you opened the door to legislative action to begin to control soaring medical costs. Complain all you want but you are getting what you deserve. I know there are many true professionals left in your field, you just do not appear to be one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT