ADVERTISEMENT

FBI

I'd keep a copy of all that.
That just causes problems for Obama's shadow government. The FBI had Hunter Biden's laptop before the House impeached Trump......crickets. Unfortunately for the Deep State, a copy of that was kept too.

Anyone seen Durham in the past 60 days? I think I saw his photo on a milk carton in Publix the other day.

That just causes problems for Obama's shadow government. The FBI had Hunter Biden's laptop before the House impeached Trump......crickets. Unfortunately for the Deep State, a copy of that was kept too.

Anyone seen Durham in the past 60 days? I think I saw his photo on a milk carton in Publix the other day.
According to certain “sources” Durham has been doing a lot do the heavy lifting Barr has refused to do. I don’t if true. But hoping team Trump has a few more die hard pats then just Wood and Powell.

“Before” a lot of things...they had that laptop in Dec 2019...before Plugs was the nominee.

This whole thing was a scheme to get Kamala in the WH.

Reactions: martycat1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT