ADVERTISEMENT

Fans chanting Joe Biden's name: FJB, errr...Let's Go Brandon

Plenty of those types at every big university.

I also noticed that CFB games were PACKED...everywhere. Everyone shoulder to shoulder, and not a mask in sight. If they can do that in Madison Wisconsin...how is it our state gets the bad rap?
Is this rhetorical I assume?

Reactions: goldmom and jfegaly
I'm surprised that he even addressed the chants of his own name, well, along with the incoherent slurs as usual.

For a guy who was a senator, a VP, and the POTUS, you’d think he’d have a little more media savvy and know to just ignore the F-Biden stuff instead of clumsily tying himself to the 9-11 victims.

I remember Bama RB Bo Scarborough yelling F Trump just before the team reached the field vs Georgia. He then claimed he yelled F Georgia. Uh yeah, Georgia and Trump sounds so much alike. Personally I had no problem with Bo screaming F Trump, but at least own up to it.
He lied his ass off about that. And Trump did more for black Americans than obama ever dreamed of.

Sounds like another brainwashed @kalimgoodman

Trump steered more funds to historically black colleges than any other president. Before the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers on record with rising wages. Trump led the Clinton "3 strikes, you're out" criminal reform which devastated black America.

Pastor Darrell Scott said Trump is best for black America in his life time. I agree.

A reminder: My classical mechanics formula finds a population with 331 million with an average IQ of 98 has a probability of finding Biden with an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes at 0.00000000093.

I'm hoping that a lot of young people are trying to escape the left's takeover of the education system and resulting indoctrination tactics and that a lot of these young people are seeing erosions of freedoms and what government control can be. F Joe Biden is a good start.

I wondered why @BSC911 was avoiding this thread.
No surprise to me. 😂

20180904095517-8b3682b1.gif

I wondered why @BSC911 was avoiding this thread.
He honestly believes the economy has recovered, and for some reason, he believes The Groper Joe initiated this phantom booming economy. And for some reason believes it's a good thing his thread has over 70 pages while it's over 90% filled with Groper Joe insults. No wonder he grabbed women's genitals against their will.

He honestly believes the economy has recovered, and for some reason, he believes The Groper Joe initiated this phantom booming economy. And for some reason believes it's a good thing his thread has over 70 pages while it's over 90% filled with Groper Joe insults. No wonder he grabbed women's genitals against their will.
If Biden had another brother..........

Plenty of those types at every big university.

I also noticed that CFB games were PACKED...everywhere. Everyone shoulder to shoulder, and not a mask in sight. If they can do that in Madison Wisconsin...how is it our state gets the bad rap?
Because our Republican Governor has incresed his popularity by supporting and representing the people and the Democrat "propaganda media" are running scared and out to get him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT