ADVERTISEMENT

Even Gov Cuomo thinks case against Trump would not have been brought if Trump wasn't running.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
I would LOVE to hear our resident SNOWFLAKES comment on all of these far left libs saying EXACTLY this same thing? Do you now know that your hate for someone makes you not be able to see things clearly? You all have a disease.

Reactions: BCSpell and jb1215
I would LOVE to hear our resident SNOWFLAKES comment on all of these far left libs saying EXACTLY this same thing? Do you now know that your hate for someone makes you not be able to see things clearly? You all have a disease.
Good for Andrew and Chris.

Parts of the center-left is finally realizing that they are just getting used by the far-left progressive party.

AOC will use you, and your generally laudable social goals, until....they don't need you anymore.

Reactions: nail1988
Good for Andrew and Chris.

Parts of the center-left is finally realizing that they are just getting used by the far-left progressive party.

AOC will use you, and your generally laudable social goals, until....they don't need you anymore.
I think Chris is now taking HCL for long term covid. It's hard to make this kind of stuff up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
And Cuomo is no fan of Trump but sees a political hit job when it's there.

Former Gov. Cuomo hits Trump conviction: If he wasn’t running, ‘case would’ve never been brought’

It's so funny how selective you are. Cuomo said so much shit negative about Trump but that is what you mention. So does that make everything else he said valid? Or is it a case of "only validating comments that support your narrative?"

It's so funny how selective you are. Cuomo said so much shit negative about Trump but that is what you mention. So does that make everything else he said valid? Or is it a case of "only validating comments that support your narrative?"
Education time again I see. I wish you were smarter. What this CLEARLY shows is that someone that cannot stand Trump says the legal trial was a total SHAM. Pay attention son. Start by trying to cope with you and others like you supporting an old man who showered with his teenage daughter, and sold out America to our enemies to enrich his family. Those things HAVE BEEN proven beyong ANY shadow of a doubt. So what kind of person does that make you and the other snowflakes?

Education time again I see. I wish you were smarter. What this CLEARLY shows is that someone that cannot stand Trump says the legal trial was a total SHAM. Pay attention son. Start by trying to cope with you and others like you supporting an old man who showered with his teenage daughter, and sold out America to our enemies to enrich his family. Those things HAVE BEEN proven beyong ANY shadow of a doubt. So what kind of person does that make you and the other snowflakes?
That poster is a clown. I guess he was too scared to say whether Cuomo was right or not. That would take courage which he lacks. Hence, you see what he writes.

Go Gators!

That poster is a clown. I guess he was too scared to say whether Cuomo was right or not. That would take courage which he lacks. Hence, you see what he writes.
It wasn't about Cuomo. It was about how selective you are. Once again, why are you so selective?

I know you won't respond because you have no answer. You'll just whine and bitch about being shown who you are, like always.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
HURRR DURR INDUHPENDANT

How about when someone who hopes you get hit by a truck thinks you're getting a raw deal, you probably are.

"I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy " ring any bells?

Clown.

You would have to be to openly support a Pedo...would you not? IT HAS BEEN PROVEN...and they do not care. Tells you EVERYTHING you need to know.

It wasn't about Cuomo. It was about how selective you are. Once again, why are you so selective?

I know you won't respond because you have no answer. You'll just whine and bitch about being shown who you are, like always.
Dudes original post literally starts with “and Cuomo is no fan of trump”. People who lie at the magnitude that you do need their tongue cut from their head

Yes, your intentional ignorance makes me a sad panda.
This thread is the perfect example of what is wrong with this poster. Instead of addressing the total point of the thread and saying whether he agrees or disagrees with Cuomo stance on the Trump trial, he attacks the poster with some gibberish having NOTHING to do with the point. He does this all the time by deflecting from the main point with his nonsense.

Reactions: NavigatorII
This thread is the perfect example of what is wrong with this poster. Instead of addressing the total point of the thread and saying whether he agrees or disagrees with Cuomo stance on the Trump trial, he attacks the poster with some gibberish having NOTHING to do with the point. He does this all the time by deflecting from the main point with his nonsense.
This is why the moderates begging for bipartisan solutions are out to lunch. The only answer is total victory, absolute domination. I hope this can be done peacefully like a national divorce type scenario. I doubt it though. Probably going to require exploded knee caps and people swinging from bill boards and overpasses

Man you have a talent for not understanding basic concepts.

The fact he's been a partisan hack his entire life and he's identified - and publicly admitting - the Bragg case as lawfare is the entire point.

The fact that he's no friend of Trump or the MAGA movement and he's speaking out at great risk for himself should speak volumes to someone applying logic to the situation.

Last edited:

The fact he's been a partisan hack his entire life and he's identified - and publicly admitting - the Bragg case as lawfare is the entire point.

The fact that he's no friend of Trump or the MAGA movement and he's speaking out at great risk for himself should speak volumes to someone applying logic to the situation.
I see you’ve taped a pillow to your forehead, kinda softens the blow against that wall.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

Besides having TDS, KG also has ODS (Orangeclad Derangement Syndrome). I am definitely living rent free in his head. And believe me, there's plenty of empty space in here. LOL.

And Cuomo is no fan of Trump but sees a political hit job when it's there.

Former Gov. Cuomo hits Trump conviction: If he wasn’t running, ‘case would’ve never been brought’

Como is mad the dems kicked him out. He's a DINO.

The case against Trump was a slma dunk, unanimous, 34 felonies by an unbiased jury of his peers.

For what crime?

%E9%87%A3%E3%82%89%E3%82%8C%E3%82%8B-%E3%81%98%E3%82%85%E3%82%93%E3%82%84.gif

• Haha
Yes, your intentional ignorance makes me a sad panda.
Naw. You guys think that any stupid shit you hear on right wing media is 100% accurate. Don't get mad at because I'm not easily deceived.

You're not on orange or nails block but you're in their neighborhood for sure.

He's also not a friend of Bragg but who cares? The case is over. I don't argue about finished games.

34 frl9nies.. you don't know?
Let me give you some information. It doesn't matter what you say, Fatman is convinced that nobody knows the crime because Trump people said told him that. So you're wasting your time with him. He was told MULTIPLE times by illegal and myself what the crime was.

He's also not a friend of Bragg but who cares? The case is over. I don't argue about finished games.
What in the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

And it's not over, SCOTUS just ruled on the insane "buffett style" selection of categories of predicate crimes, and there will be an appeal that will likely benefit from that ruling.

You're going to take "convicted felon" and "34 felonies" out your mouth when he wins on appeal I presume?

Let me give you some information. It doesn't matter what you say, Fatman is convinced that nobody knows the crime because Trump people said told him that. So you're wasting your time with him. He was told MULTIPLE times by illegal and myself what the crime was.
That's a lie.

No one knows what the predicate crime used to elevate the payments to Cohen to felonies actually was, which is why Merchan gave the jury 3 categories of crimes (not even specific crimes, just categories) and told them they didn't have to unanimously agree on one.

That's a lie.

No one knows what the predicate crime used to elevate the payments to Cohen to felonies actually was, which is why Merchan gave the jury 3 categories of crimes (not even specific crimes, just categories) and told them they didn't have to unanimously agree on one.
Better be careful. He'll soon bring out his wife's a lawyer card to demonstrate his superior legal knowledge.

I find it discomforting our lil snowflakes are more worried about lawfare than the guy they love and vote for who showered with HIS TEENAGE DAUGHTER. My lawd snowflakes. How do you live with yourselves? I guess those kind of things are OK with all of you?

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
What in the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

And it's not over, SCOTUS just ruled on the insane "buffett style" selection of categories of predicate crimes, and there will be an appeal that will likely benefit from that ruling.

You're going to take "convicted felon" and "34 felonies" out your mouth when he wins on appeal I presume?
And will you accept it if they don't?

That's a lie.

I know and I told you. I also posted stuff from other people that know. So that is a lie that "no one knows". You will never admit the crime because it eliminates your talking point.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT