ADVERTISEMENT

Electric truck trip details

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NO it is not. Do you charge your EV with wind or solar? Do you know how long your battery is supposed to last( I know you have NO CLUE, nor what it is going to cost to replace) Do you know fast chargers are 220 V and burn about the same electricity as your AC, or a dryer, and there are only about 1% of those vehicle TOTAL on the road, and mny states are BEGGING people NOT to charge them, because the grid cannot handle it? You fell for a WHOPPER! LOLOLOLOL (that is me LMAO at YOU!!
you need to stay off the scam websites, they are leading you and the other sheep around by the nose!!!

you need to stay off the scam websites, they are leading you and the other sheep around by the nose!!!
Let me be clear...I have done this for a living for nearly 4 decades. ONE of us knows what we are talking about...one has been lied to. I REALLY suggest you go do your homework. I KNOW what I am talking about. But then again...this will make a GREAT "I told you so" moment for me. Just like after Brandon was installed in office. People that DID vote for him HAVE to now know they made a VERY poor decision...if you just look at the facts

Let me be clear...I have done this for a living for nearly 4 decades. ONE of us knows what we are talking about...one has been lied to. I REALLY suggest you go do your homework. I KNOW what I am talking about. But then again...this will make a GREAT "I told you so" moment for me. Just like after Brandon was installed in office. People that DID vote for him HAVE to now know they made a VERY poor decision...if you just look at the facts
it doesnt seem like you know what youre talking about, but ok.

it doesnt seem like you know what youre talking about, but ok.
My question is...how i=n hell would you know? You bought one of these failing vehicles! I am being nice and giving you FREE professional advice that I am 100% sure about. I suggest swallowing(things lefties are VERY good at) your pride, and bailing on that EV in the next few years..or it WILL cost you dearly

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
My question is...how i=n hell would you know? You bought one of these failing vehicles! I am being nice and giving you FREE professional advice that I am 100% sure about. I suggest swallowing(things lefties are VERY good at) your pride, and bailing on that EV in the next few years..or it WILL cost you dearly
i hope you have not been putting your professional advice to work and shorting tesla's stock!!! i appreciate the tip, thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT