ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Jan-Halper Hayes: RINO retreat in Utah to pick the next man up against Trump

As the moderate in the room....

Capt math is spot on. No one is going to beat Trump in this cycle. If anyone has any doubt, look at my initial thought: Ron DeSantis.

Trump is a barbarian and beloved. Ron ruined his career - and while I can blame Trump for plenty, that is on Ron.

The only way that it could theoretically happen is if the State of Georgia convicts and puts Trump in jail.
So, this will be a massive waste of donor money. Perhaps that is the trick - create hope, get money from wealthy donors, stay relevant when in the end, the answer will be the same.

Time for Republicans to rally around leaders and get out the vote. House Republicans need to figure out the same.

First let me say not a single vote has taken place.

But they have called up the third string in the 4th down by 50?

I like the woman, want to believe her but the things she says are fantastical.

If its true its meaningless as those three have no chance. Pence is moldy bread, Christie is burnt toast and Haley is croutons in a cold bowl of soup.

Listening to an interview with her now, she says Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney have brought together Mike Pence, Nikki Haley and Chris Christie in Utah to try to determine who they should push to beat Trump.

DeSantis and Vivek were not invited, according to the good doctor.
Problem is. The majority of the party is done supporting Ukraine. Those candidates are all Establishment, Military Industrial complex funded, war mongering, candidates. Translation: America last. No shot.

Reactions: fatman76

She also clarified that Donald Trump is the current Commander in Chief.

If the election process in this country were safe and secure, everyone ITT is correct: Such a meeting is pointless, Trump has won.

But as we all SHOULD know....the election process in this country has become completely corrupted.

My guess is the people in this meeting were given assurances that Trump would NOT be on the 2024 ballot. And this wasn't a meeting to decide who the pubs would run for President, it was likely a meeting to decide who was willing to be the fall guy (or girl) for the left and graciously take a drumming at the ballot box so the left can again install their chosen candidate.

IMO that's why DeSantis and Vivek weren't invited, the uniparty doesn't feel like it has enough leverage on those two. The others are establishment hacks who the uniparty likely has enough dirt on to control them IF one of them wins* the nomination.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Listening to an interview with her now, she says Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney have brought together Mike Pence, Nikki Haley and Chris Christie in Utah to try to determine who they should push to beat Trump.

DeSantis and Vivek were not invited, according to the good doctor.
Busy week....

Shortly after this supposed meeting between Haley, Christie and Pence with the RINOs takes place, Pence drops out, and Haley starts inexplicably surging in the polls.

Are we still asleep?

As the moderate in the room....

Capt math is spot on. No one is going to beat Trump in this cycle. If anyone has any doubt, look at my initial thought: Ron DeSantis.

Trump is a barbarian and beloved. Ron ruined his career - and while I can blame Trump for plenty, that is on Ron.

The only way that it could theoretically happen is if the State of Georgia convicts and puts Trump in jail.
So, this will be a massive waste of donor money. Perhaps that is the trick - create hope, get money from wealthy donors, stay relevant when in the end, the answer will be the same.

Time for Republicans to rally around leaders and get out the vote. House Republicans need to figure out the same.
He can’t run from jail?

Not that it’ll happen.

If its true its meaningless as those three have no chance. Pence is moldy bread, Christie is burnt toast and Haley is croutons in a cold bowl of soup.
Well I was hungry.

Now I’ll prob just wait for dinner.

Well, I think Haley has ruined any chance she might have had, which I believe wasn't much of a chance anyways.
She has stated, then doubled down and then when given another chance, tripled down:

She also clarified that Donald Trump is the current Commander in Chief.

If the election process in this country were safe and secure, everyone ITT is correct: Such a meeting is pointless, Trump has won.

But as we all SHOULD know....the election process in this country has become completely corrupted.

My guess is the people in this meeting were given assurances that Trump would NOT be on the 2024 ballot. And this wasn't a meeting to decide who the pubs would run for President, it was likely a meeting to decide who was willing to be the fall guy (or girl) for the left and graciously take a drumming at the ballot box so the left can again install their chosen candidate.

IMO that's why DeSantis and Vivek weren't invited, the uniparty doesn't feel like it has enough leverage on those two. The others are establishment hacks who the uniparty likely has enough dirt on to control them IF one of them wins* the nomination.

DeSantis wasn't invited because after they trotted out Jeb Bush to give him a glowing review on Fox News they saw the huge backlash and how he was labeled the GOPe pawn he is. So Team DeSantis has been careful to not have him hanging around the Bushes, Romney or Paul Ryan.

DeSantis wasn't invited because after they trotted out Jeb Bush to give him a glowing review on Fox News they saw the huge backlash and how he was labeled the GOPe pawn he is. So Team DeSantis has been careful to not have him hanging around the Bushes, Romney or Paul Ryan.
LOLOL TOO LATE! He already ruined his chance this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT