ADVERTISEMENT

Dont you think Napier sees it?

Moosepoo80

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Orlando, FL
Sorry couldn't get the prefix drop down to work.

As the boards Napier apologist (I'll wear it) don't you think Napier sees the same things we do as fans? Last year Special Teams was a big issue and we went out got a great ST Coordinator and we are one of the top if not theeee top in the country in Special Teams this year. That's a sign of understanding the issue and fixing it.

So when it comes to defense. Napier saw it was an issue last year and brought in Ron Roberts (who many were excited about on here) and it's been a total flop. Don't you think he notices it too?

If you had an private off the record conversation with Napier don't you think he would tell you our DLine is horrible? We brought in Slackman and we're probably hoping Jackson and Banks took that next step and losing Lyons was a massive blow preseason. We brought in 5star McCray at DE.

I think offensively we are stacked for the future plus the freshman coming in next year. If we just invest in Defense in the offseason do you think we could have results like we have with our Special Teams?

I just don't want to blow this thing up when I feel we aren't that far off overall. YES Dline and defense as a whole needs fixed. I think we all see that. But we are what we are this year. Next year if we keep things together and invest on the defensive side of the ball I think we make a huge jump!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.