ADVERTISEMENT

Do we finish this season the same way we did the last one?

Zoni_Gator

Green Machine
Sep 20, 2014
I think we do, or at least I wouldn't be surprised if we did. Here we are limping into the end of our season with an impotent offense run by a backup QB and relying on our defense for wins.

So do we lose our last 3 games (FSU, BAMA, Bowl Game) by blowout like last year? And if so, does that mean anything or does getting a birth into the SEC championship game somehow negate that?

I just hope our AD doesn't see this as a reason to offer Coach Mac a contract extension that way Foley did to Muschamp after his improbable second season. .

I think we go 1-2.

It's a shame because Presbertyrian would have helped make this another 10 win season, which is pretty crazy when you think about it.

If we pull out a win against FSU, I think we have a very good chance at a bowl win.

I think we do, or at least I wouldn't be surprised if we did. Here we are limping into the end of our season with an impotent offense run by a backup QB and relying on our defense for wins.

So do we lose our last 3 games (FSU, BAMA, Bowl Game) by blowout like last year? And if so, does that mean anything or does getting a birth into the SEC championship game somehow negate that?

I just hope our AD doesn't see this as a reason to offer Coach Mac a contract extension that way Foley did to Muschamp after his improbable second season. .

Mac needs to learn two things from this game. Nuss is a terrible OC and the mobility of a QB is a HUGE factor in these big big time games. These statue game managers need to disappear

No way to tell. If we beat FSU and then lose to Bama, we're in the Sugar Bowl against the Big 12's best team which might will be Okie St. or OU, that's gonna be a touch matchup. But FSU on the road and then Bama right after has the potential to be 0-2. If that happens I think we get a lesser bowl game and we should win that one. Long story short, I don't see it being as bad as last year...maybe 1-2 tops as Danny said.

But for me I don't even care about the results that much. Hell yea I wanna win, but I wanna see improvement more. Get the damn offense out of the 100's and don't get blown out by anybody. Do that, bring in a good class, and fire Nuss and I'm good.

I don't think it ends like last year. We may go 1-2 or even 0-3, but I think we'll compete in all of these games. For the bowl, it obviously depends on the matchup, but for instance, I don't think we'd get rolled by Michigan this year. I think we'd play them similarl to LSU. I'm hopeful we'll play a similar game with 'Bama, but maybe that qb's running will put them out of our reach.

Let's just take them one at a time and see what happens. If the offense continues to show marked improvement and the defense maintains their level of play, anything can happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT