ADVERTISEMENT

Did Mac say our team "played their tails off" yesterday?

I'm actually starting to feel kinda sorry for ole Luke. He might be begging to be removed or relieved of his starting position before long. Unless of course he's a masochist, in which case he's in heaven right now.... :rolleyes:

I am starting to think his father affected the coach's decision. Appleby may be turnover prone also but at least he has way more upside when he isn't throwing a pick.

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
I started calling him Happy-by after watching the Spring game. If you're only going to put Happy-by in (19 TD's to 19 Ints), then just go ahead and keep LDR starting.

And just as I predicted to start the season, they (coaches) have wasted yet another year on UF finding a good QB to go forward with.

Reactions: nail1988
This is yet another 'Dumpster Fire' offense for 2016, so just go ahead and play Happy-by the rest of the way and continue to burn this season down to the ground. I guess it's true, you reap what you've sown...

"You gotta understand this, I think I can win with my dog Clarabelle at QB." -- Jim McElwain - 2014 Introductory Press Conference.
SDS -- Mc probably wants this one back right about now.... (well duh, ya think? iG)

When you keep a player that is failing badly, in at his starting position, you can lose the entire rest of the team as a result. Is that what's happening, right before our eyes? Again.... Changes have been badly needed, and without the injuries being used as an excuse. (this doesn't just apply to the QB position either) JMOHO's of course.

Note: Whenever faced with a problem, think of the solution, not the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT