ADVERTISEMENT

Definitive proof we are watching a scripted movie

Vivek donated $2500 to a dem PAC in 2016.
Yep. Ties to dems all his life, but suddenly he's running as a pub in 2024 as Trump Lite.

Smells like a deep state plant to me. Hey look at it this way: How many years did it take us to figure out guys like Romney, mccain and the Bushes were RINOs? We spotted Vivek in a few months.

Which is precisely what happens when people start waking up. That's why they don't want us to.

Yep. Ties to dems all his life, but suddenly he's running as a pub in 2024 as Trump Lite.

Smells like a deep state plant to me. Hey look at it this way: How many years did it take us to figure out guys like Romney, mccain and the Bushes were RINOs? We spotted Vivek in a few months.

Which is precisely what happens when people start waking up. That's why they don't want us to.
Regardless, he isn't going to beat Trump and man he's taking it to the RINO's.

If he's a DS plant it may end up backfiring on them. He HAMMERED Nikki on her military industrial complex ties...she was speechless.

He has much bigger issues than this

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Regardless, he isn't going to beat Trump and man he's taking it to the RINO's.

If he's a DS plant it may end up backfiring on them. He HAMMERED Nikki on her military industrial complex ties...she was speechless.
How will it backfire on them?

I think the DS has finally figured out that we don't want RINOs anymore. So in Vivek they are trying to give us a controlled candidate that sounds like Trump. I think their hope is they can jail Trump and lock him out of the 2024 election. In that case, they are hoping we will give up on Trump and go with this Vivek guy, who is going after the RINOs just like Trump does.

So the DS is trying to give us a guy that sounds like Trump, that they can control.

Of course it will fail spectacularly, but I think that's what they are planning.

How will it backfire on them?

I think the DS has finally figured out that we don't want RINOs anymore. So in Vivek they are trying to give us a controlled candidate that sounds like Trump. I think their hope is they can jail Trump and lock him out of the 2024 election. In that case, they are hoping we will give up on Trump and go with this Vivek guy, who is going after the RINOs just like Trump does.

So the DS is trying to give us a guy that sounds like Trump, that they can control.

Of course it will fail spectacularly, but I think that's what they are planning.
It’ll backfire because he’ll continue to expose RINO’s but he’ll never have the teeth to actually win.

There are some core constituencies that won’t vote for a guy’s name they can’t pronounce. I hate to say that, but every party has voters with issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
It’ll backfire because he’ll continue to expose RINO’s but he’ll never have the teeth to actually win.

There are some core constituencies that won’t vote for a guy’s name they can’t pronounce. I hate to say that, but every party has voters with issues.
That name with your crowd ain’t gonna fly.

What?

How many voters would consider voting for Nikki, but would rethink that because of something Vivek said about her? I mean I guess it's possible some would, but I can't think it's a very big number.

The establishment will decide who its two choices are, there will be a dem and a RINO. The RINO will get the push, the dems will get the win.

When you cheat the system, you set the outcome before the process starts.

What?

How many voters would consider voting for Nikki, but would rethink that because of something Vivek said about her? I mean I guess it's possible some would, but I can't think it's a very big number.

The establishment will decide who its two choices are, there will be a dem and a RINO. The RINO will get the push, the dems will get the win.

When you cheat the system, you set the outcome before the process start
I'm living in a world where DJT is allowed to run....

Don't ruin fantasyland for me please.

Thanks for pointing this out. Like Obozo, both these guys have been groomed from the beginning as Deep State moles. They are so cute when they are young. Vivek had me fooled. :oops:

willynilly-emoji.gif

will republicans be patriots or will they turn on America as the did on Jan 6th???

this could be any number of people on here....how did a florida gator message become a haven for right wing nut jobs????

Poor Lizzie. What a traitor! She's wash up and washed out. No future for the wench, none. Her constituents have spoken! 😂

trump-mommy.gif
It's funny how as soon as these RINOs see their political future is over, then they drop the mask and tell the truth.

Jeff Flake got us started in 2018. Trump continues to drain the swamp, but we have to be smart enough to understand that 90% of the politicians claiming to be pubs are really dems working with the establishment. IE, they are RINOs. I know saying that offends independent posters like @GatorTheo, but facts are facts.

Something something Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT