ADVERTISEMENT

December 8th Deadline

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
First off can we see if we can keep the bickering and personal insults off of this one thread and post all of the pertinent legal challenges in election news in this thread alone so that maybe we can follow this without having to go through all of these back-and-forth‘s that keep happening?

Thanks in advance for those that agree.

Nearest I can tell that’s the deadline. How does this get where it needs to go fast enough? Is this hopeless, good hope, seems to me that things have to move pretty quickly or there Hass to be a stay of some type. Some of y’all that are smarter than me please educate me.

First off can we see if we can keep the bickering and personal insults off of this one thread and post all of the pertinent legal challenges in election news in this thread alone so that maybe we can follow this without having to go through all of these back-and-forth‘s that keep happening?

Thanks in advance for those that agree.

Nearest I can tell that’s the deadline. How does this get where it needs to go fast enough? Is this hopeless, good hope, seems to me that things have to move pretty quickly or there Hass to be a stay of some type. Some of y’all that are smarter than me please educate me.
Piss off you hack. Just kidding, had to start somewhere. Seriously man. I was kidding

That’s the deadline. Safe Harbor day, and Bush v. Gore reaffirmed that state’s rights to have electors selected by that date dictates over equal protection

bottom line: it all gets settled then as to who becomes President, unless a state or multiple states don’t make that deadline.... that would be almost certainly be only due to legislative action.... courts cannot force the states to extend the elector process past that deadline. Not to say that the suit and investigation process in the states can’t continue, but Biden would get his electors

Ultimately it’s the state’s right to determine their electors by December 8.... if they want to use digital cheating machines to do so.... then that’s their right
That’s what I figured. Sad but true.

Somewhere between now and the deadline there must be action from the lawyers, and I believe they'll make it happen. This is just too big to let it slip away.
Powell said today she needs two weeks. If that’s literally two weeks from today that means there would be 5 days left. She sounded tired today.

Seems like a long shot.

But I’m not sure there’s precedent for what the country is going through, at least in modern times.

If the FBI does have the server and can start making arrests, perhaps that might make some states pause. All that needs to happen is a lack of certification in 2-3 major battlegrounds Joe won + PA.

That would put both candidates below 270. If that happens a procedure outlined in Federalist 68 kicks in. Trump would win in just about every scenario under those guidelines. I think that’s the track Rudy is on - introduce and prove enough fraud to convince the Legislature to not certify. Powell is trying to burn the whole damn house down.

It’s pretty unimaginable she’d be able to pull off such massive widespread litigation in a few weeks. It would take most people years. But she said the information coming in went from a firehouse to a tsunami. I think a lot of people know she’s got the goods and are scrambling to get on the good side of the punishments that are coming.

Think about a low level tech - if you’re trained on how to switch and drag and drop votes and you actually did so, every vote is a felony. That info may or may not be on that server. Those people have to be crapping their pants.

Powell said today she needs two weeks. If that’s literally two weeks from today that means there would be 5 days left. She sounded tired today.
Think about a low level tech - if you’re trained on how to switch and drag and drop votes and you actually did so, every vote is a felony. That info may or may not be on that server. Those people have to be crapping their pants.

Fruit of the Loom is cheap, the Republic is not. Arrests need to be made soon. That will prevent the states in question from naming electors without some serious thought and pause. Offer the low level guys immunity to throw the rats under the bus. It's going to rock this nation, and it needs to happen soon. It's far past time to force the media out from underneath the slimy rocks they live under and shine some light on those dogs asses.

Seems like a long shot.

But I’m not sure there’s precedent for what the country is going through, at least in modern times.

If the FBI does have the server and can start making arrests, perhaps that might make some states pause. All that needs to happen is a lack of certification in 2-3 major battlegrounds Joe won + PA.

That would put both candidates below 270. If that happens a procedure outlined in Federalist 68 kicks in. Trump would win in just about every scenario under those guidelines. I think that’s the track Rudy is on - introduce and prove enough fraud to convince the Legislature to not certify. Powell is trying to burn the whole damn house down.

It’s pretty unimaginable she’d be able to pull off such massive widespread litigation in a few weeks. It would take most people years. But she said the information coming in went from a firehouse to a tsunami. I think a lot of people know she’s got the goods and are scrambling to get on the good side of the punishments that are coming.

I realize that most of you are old boomers, so it’s understandable that you may not be aware of modern trends in IT.

On-premise servers have largely been replaced by cloud services, like AWS or Azure. Claims that the “real votes” are being stored on a server in Germany and that they “broke the algorithm” sound suspiciously like the concoctions of technically-illiterate boomers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eddy Merckx
I realize that most of you are old boomers, so it’s understandable that you may not be aware of modern trends in IT.

On-premise servers have largely been replaced by cloud services, like AWS or Azure. Claims that the “real votes” are being stored on a server in Germany and that they “broke the algorithm,” sound suspiciously like the concoctions of technically-illiterate boomers.
You condescending piece of shit. I’m not an old boomer, I have an IQ that would put you to shame, I make more in a month than you probably make in a year, and I understand technology better than you ever will. In other words go **** yourself.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
You condescending piece of shit. I’m not an old groomer, I have an IQ that would put you to shame, I make more than a month and you probably make in a year, and I understand technology better than you ever will. Another words go **** yourself.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I said MOST of you.

On-premise servers have largely been replaced by cloud services, like AWS or Azure. Claims that the “real votes” are being stored on a server in Germany and that they “broke the algorithm” sound suspiciously like the concoctions of technically-illiterate boomers.

You do realize that cloud services have actual on premise servers...that aren't actually located on a cloud, right?

You do realize that cloud services have actual on premise servers...that aren't actually located on a cloud, right?

In the cloud, a “server” is usually a virtualized container. Yes, there is obviously a physical datacenter underneath it all, but customer data and traffic is distributed across a grid that could involve thousands of blades and spindles. It’s not like the 1990s where there would be a colocated PowerEdge sitting somewhere that they could just carry out.

In the cloud, a “server” is usually a virtualized container. Yes, there is obviously a physical datacenter underneath it all, but customer data and traffic is distributed across a grid that could involve thousands of blades and spindles. It’s not like the 1990s where there would be a colocated PowerEdge sitting somewhere that they could just carry out.

I understand...I just wasn't sure that you did. And yes, the physical storage devices do exist and can be carried out.

Old Boomer here, and got quite a bit of experience in this arena. You sound arrogant fwiw

if they say they have “the server”, you might just be reaching here. would you feel better if they said they had the data. Think you’re getting caught up in semantics in the hopes it’s not true

Last edited:

Lol. Yup. They don’t know what they are doing. Lol.

Keep your fingers crossed. And I’m not that old but I’m also not in IT.

And when she says “broke” the algorithm she could just mean that there were limits set to how many votes it would change and it became apparent that the limit wouldn’t be enough. So the counting stopped, ballot drops happened and a revised adjustment was programmed.

What you and I believe doesn’t matter, we will all find out soon enough.

One key point is that this isn’t a murder case - Powell’s burden of proof is a preponderance of evidence (not beyond reasonable doubt).

Now if she tries to start putting people in jail she has to prove the more stringent standard, but that’s less important than election integrity.

Old Boomer here, and got quite a bit of experience in this arena. You sound arrogant fwiw

if they say they have “the server”, you might just be reaching here. would you feel better if they said they had the data. Think you’re getting caught up in semantics in the hopes it’s not true

Meanwhile, you insult people in every other post. Everyone talks smack here. It ain't that serious.

If she had real evidence, I doubt she'd be continuously stalling like she is. It makes no sense to wait until after the states have already certified their results, after which it will be much harder to turn things around.

If she had real evidence, I doubt she'd be continuously stalling like she is. It makes no sense to wait until after the states have already certified their results, after which it will be much harder to turn things around.
Ok 😊

Are you a lawyer? Do you actually know how long it takes to get things to court especially something as big as this? If she gets this to court and litigated before December 8th it will be just short of a miracle. Stalling does nothing for her but destroy her reputation and everyone associated with her after having just completed embarrassing the feds in the Flynn case. Your logic sucks.

Are you a lawyer? Do you actually know how long it takes to get things to court especially something as big as this? If she gets this to court and litigated before December 8th it will be just short of a miracle. Stalling does nothing for her but destroy her reputation and everyone associated with her after having just completed embarrassing the feds in the Flynn case. Your logic sucks.

She is claiming to have a server that contains data proving that Donald Trump won the election by millions of votes. Why doesn't she file an emergency request to delay state certifications and mention that she has this amazing evidence? I am not a lawyer, but I don't think she has to have a complete case ready to accomplish this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT