ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen to the Dallas Cowboys??????

sadgator is a “hipster” sympathizer....
Hipsters ruin EVERYTHING. Ten years ago you could buy an ironhead sportster for less than a grand, then hipsters decided that old Harley iron was cool. Started buying up every basket case in sight, and then they found out you have to actually know how to turn a f*cking wrench to own an AMF era HD. Im just waiting on them to flood the market with them so I can get parts again.

I would pass on Austin. Maybe Dallas and Houston...Waco...Lubbock...heck Amarillo. Anywhere but Austin. Weird folks there.

I know you are a die hard Dem and that cool and all. I still bet you wouldn't like Austin.
I’ve dated a girl from Houston, one from Dallas, and a couple from Austin. Austin wins for me on that one. And having driven through Texas a few times and had to drive an hour after I wanted to stop to find an open restaurant, I’m the exact opposite of you. I don’t think I’d want to live anywhere but Austin if I had to live there. I like cultured and educated people, or I guess “weird” folks

Hipsters ruin EVERYTHING. Ten years ago you could buy an ironhead sportster for less than a grand, then hipsters decided that old Harley iron was cool. Started buying up every basket case in sight, and then they found out you have to actually know how to turn a f*cking wrench to own an AMF era HD. Im just waiting on them to flood the market with them so I can get parts again.
Hipsters do ruin everything. I saw a guy on a motorcycle with a sidecar a few months back. There was a girl in the sidecar, and they were both wearing leather pilot hats from the 20s and goggles. The girl was wearing a pink feather boa as a scarf. I think I should have been able to run them off the road legally for going out in public like that

Reactions: EvilWayz
Their flannel shirts don’t get tangled around the axles?
Hipsters don’t wear flannel now. A real hipster would only be seen wearing something ironic. Flannel is too utilitarian for a hipster. They’re more likely wearing a girls hello kitty shirt and hot pants

Reactions: EvilWayz
Mullen might actually be a good fit as an NFL coach. Don't see that happening though. Plus not sure why any NFL team would want him, he's overrated and has never won anything. I've learned that on this board.

Mullen might actually be a good fit as an NFL coach. Don't see that happening though. Plus not sure why any NFL team would want him, he's overrated and has never won anything. I've learned that on this board.

I agree. He might actually be a better NFL coach than Meyer. Meyer is an all time motivator and recruiter neither of which really plays in the NFL. Mullen is organized and knows how to find a matchup and scheme a guy open. Plus his offense would be a great fit for the current NFL.

Reactions: oozie7
Hipsters don’t wear flannel now. A real hipster would only be seen wearing something ironic. Flannel is too utilitarian for a hipster. They’re more likely wearing a girls hello kitty shirt and hot pants

Ha ha. When I lived in Jacksonville, I took my friend, who was a hipster, to the WLOCP, and he had no idea what he was getting into. He wore a thrift shop t shirt that said “I love Sloths” and the Dawg fans ate him alive. They were like “hey this guy loved sloths! What a pussy!” All day long.

I’ve dated a girl from Houston, one from Dallas, and a couple from Austin. Austin wins for me on that one. And having driven through Texas a few times and had to drive an hour after I wanted to stop to find an open restaurant, I’m the exact opposite of you. I don’t think I’d want to live anywhere but Austin if I had to live there. I like cultured and educated people, or I guess “weird” folks
I was there with three white people. 1 male and 2 females. I assume they assumed the other lady was my date. Large group of white people protesting some equal right stuff. Really didnt intervene. Two come up and are appalled I chose a "devil" and was committing treason against my culture. I just said we are in town for the baseball game and were looking for a place to grab a craft brew. They were on some line about how my race should not committ to drinking the poison that they purposely put into my commumity to destroy our family structure.

Yeah it sounds all educational I guess. A craft brew or two wouldn't make me leave my kids to fend for themselves. Being with 3 Caucasian that were planning to meet up with two Hispanics is submitting to the devil and killing my culture was very educational.

Reactions: SwampLander

Austin is a fun town. Provided you get out in 48 hours so the weirdness seems eclectic and doesn't start to creep you out.

Urban to the Jaguars! haha, i wonder if it's possible. One thing for sure, they will be looking for a new coach soon.

The Gators head coach has been connected (connected my meda-morons, not contacted by Jerry) with the Dallas Cowboys head coaching job. On Monday, Mullen was asked about his thoughts on a potential NFL job offer.

"I don’t think it’s a big deal that people pay much attention to, to be honest with you, within the program," Mullen said during his press conference. "I haven’t seen a whole lot of that. I think our guys know I plan on being here (UF) for a long time."

Full Story Here:
https://florida.rivals.com/news/no-huddle-mullen-plans-on-being-at-florida-for-a-long-time-

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT