ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Florida on joining the elite few of the SEC

TheRoosterGuru

Baby Gator
Jan 4, 2009
Only LSU, South Carolina, UGA, and Vandy have won a national title in baseball. Welcome to the club!

While LSU is clearly the top dog of the SEC historically, the SEC East has really been the tougher division in SEC baseball. Way to represent!

* now come on home Sully!!!

Only LSU, South Carolina, UGA, and Vandy have won a national title in baseball. Welcome to the club!

While LSU is clearly the top dog of the SEC historically, the SEC East has really been the tougher division in SEC baseball. Way to represent!

* now come on home Sully!!!

Florida is the only SEC school with titles in football basketball and baseball. But hey, all USC-E needs is titles in football and basketball to say the same.

Get lost, second-rater.

Reactions: bradleygator

Do you know why Kentucky plays basketball so well? They can't compete in football. Evidently USC-E can't play either sport so you put all your eggs in the very very small baseball basket. And you aren't even the best SEC school in that. LSU, even after losing today, leaves you way in the dust, and they are a football-first school.

Reality is, you can act like it's a big deal that you won a baseball title before us, but it's about the same as us winning a gymnastics title before you.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I think UF's athletic programs have won as many national titles this year as South Carolina has won in their entire history. We have 3 in 2017 - women's tennis, men's outdoor track & field and baseball. The Gamecocks have 2 baseball championships and a women's basketball title in the entire history of their university. That's it. There is ZERO comparison between the athletic prowess of the 2 schools. None, NADA, Zilch.

Do you know why Kentucky plays basketball so well? They can't compete in football. Evidently USC-E can't play either sport so you put all your eggs in the very very small baseball basket. And you aren't even the best SEC school in that. LSU, even after losing today, leaves you way in the dust, and they are a football-first school.

Reality is, you can act like it's a big deal that you won a baseball title before us, but it's about the same as us winning a gymnastics title before you.

I think I explained LSU's dominance in baseball already. But you just compared college baseball to gymnastics. And you still bring up other sports. LOL that's why UF baseball is different to ours. And why Sully will feel more important in Columbia.

I think I explained LSU's dominance in baseball already. But you just compared college baseball to gymnastics. And you still bring up other sports. LOL that's why UF baseball is different to ours. And why Sully will feel more important in Columbia.

Dear Rooster:

Our title celebration is at 4:30 today. After it's over we will turn our attention to football. We will no longer be interested in discussing baseball.

So unless you are willing to come in here and defend hiring the dumbest head coach in history, goodbye.

CWS titles UF 1 USCjr 2
CWS appearaces UF 11 USCjr 11
Regionals UF 33 USCjr 31

I don't see the huge difference you do between the two programs. As i tried to explain to you earlier, UF is building a new stadium and facilities for baseball. UF was paying sully 1.2 million prior to last night, it's fixing to go up. UF is the flagship university in one of the three most talent rich states in the country. Sully already has UF going. He isn't going anywhere, hell he already turned down texas and clemson, why would he make a lateral move at this point?

PS we'll be back in Omaha again next year.

clearly, you did it all for the lulz :)
serveimage

Reactions: MJWilliamson
Joining the elite of the SEC? LOL. Our ENTIRE athletics program is in the elite of not just in the nation, but of all time. South Carolina? Not.Even.Close.

This dirt-bag-lamecock is another perfect example of the fact that the chitty contaminated water in SCa causes severe brain damage.... :confused:

After 5 trips to Omaha, the 6th was the charm for O'Sullivan, who completed his 10th season and already is focused on his 11th with plans to resume recruiting heavily later this week.

"To be honest, I don't feel any different,'' O'Sullivan said. "Nothing has changed, really. You've just got to get back to work."

PS

If in another 5-10 years, if O'Sul decides to give MLB a try, and if that doesn't work out for him, then maybe you might have a shot at hiring him as your Baseball coach. Otherwise, you're ph---ed.... :p

South Carolina's athletic program isn't very good. Is Sully still going to South Carolina?

Dear Rooster:

Our title celebration is at 4:30 today. After it's over we will turn our attention to football. We will no longer be interested in discussing baseball.

So unless you are willing to come in here and defend hiring the dumbest head coach in history, goodbye.

all you did was assure his return if South Carolina ever beats us in football with Muschamp... So a very rare chance of that miracle, playing against him last year and watching their offense was hilarious to get some payback of any kind...and them beating UT with a HS kid at QB on top of it for us

South Carolina's athletic program isn't very good. Is Sully still going to South Carolina?
Gamecocks finished 21st in the Director's Cup standings for 2016-17, 6th in the SEC. That's not bad, but nowhere near the consistent greatness of Florida's Top 10 finish every year they've done this, 9th in a row in the Top 5. Just an FYI, Tennessee finished 46th in the Director's Cup, ahead of only Miss. St. & Vandy in the SEC. Talk about an overhyped program!!

USC got them a good Coach this time around!!!
Did they get Sully though? I mean isn't Sully the guy that USCjr fans came over here and said they were getting? They did hire a decent coach but we were told it was Sully and if not him then the TCU coach so I'm guessing USCjr fans are a bit dissappointed

Feeling pretty confident we've seen the last of this yahoo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT