ADVERTISEMENT

Come on at 31-14 in the 3rd, how many...

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
of you had not given this game up and we’re about to turn the channel? It was ugly with the dropped punt and the 90 yard pass setting up their last T.D.

But, we came back and scored 21 straight including running it mostly with a few key Franks passes. Franks who FINALLY showed the passion both running it and towards the crowd when he scored. Maybe a few BOOOO’s is what he needed as motivation.
Onto Idaho and to ruin the already awful Noles season at Ron Zook Field.

Reactions: sadgator and oozie7
of you had not given this game up and we’re about to turn the channel? It was ugly with the dropped punt and the 90 yard pass setting up their last T.D.

But, we came back and scored 21 straight including running it mostly with a few key Franks passes. Franks who FINALLY showed the passion both running it and towards the crowd when he scored. Maybe a few BOOOO’s is what he needed as motivation.
Damn near started looking for Christmas ornaments....

Reactions: sadgator and oozie7
I damn sure didn't, won't even lie. Not the way that defense was playing.

I damn sure didn't, won't even lie. Not the way that defense was playing.

After they got to 31, felt pretty low. But after we rolled down the field and scored I felt we had a chance if we held them to 3 or fewer the rest of the game. To be fair, I didn't think we could do that, but what do you know? We did.

Team showed a lot of heart today...last year they would have quit...kind of like the Vandy game, dont want to come from so far behind to win but it was a great win. Where not close to what we want to be but at least were not soft.

You cant ruin our season lol that was done long ago.

I was stuck there. All I could do was make a thread about how our defense sucked.

Team showed a lot of heart today...last year they would have quit...kind of like the Vandy game, dont want to come from so far behind to win but it was a great win. Where not close to what we want to be but at least were not soft.

Many people here are of the opinion the team under Coach Butters would have quit at 31-14. I disagree. Under Mac the team would have quit the Wednesday before the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT