ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Idiots spray paint Stonehenge orange. What should be their punishment?

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
There can be only one. Let the Druids slay them in a human sacrifice in the middle of Stonehenge like they did in days of old. First off they used Orange, my favorite color which pisses me off royally. And secondly now the Druid Space Lords that built the Stonehenge for the appointed earth Druids they left behind are likely fckng pissed. And on their way now to come back and lay waste upon all of us, lumping all of us in with these 2 idiots. We'll all be trodden upon by the gigantic DSLs as they make their way across the face of the earth destroying everyone and everything in their path leaving only the leftover Druids that are still here alive even though they are kind of honorary Druids on account of they are human, not gigantic and can't do no space travel. But they do take care of the Henges and wear the robes and stuff so they'll leave them behind and maybe throw in some new robes and sandals and space souvenirs they picked up on their way back and leave a few dozen super hot Brit babes from Mayfair magazine alive for reproductive purposes.

th

083f2c1e80c26b6c25cb27f7745e31dc.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...xtremists-attack-ancient-englands-stonehenge/

There can be only one. Let the Druids slay them in a human sacrifice in the middle of Stonehenge like they did in days of old. First off they used Orange, my favorite color which pisses me off royally. And secondly now the Druid Space Lords that built the Stonehenge for the appointed earth Druids they left behind are likely fckng pissed. And on their way now to come back and lay waste upon all of us, lumping all of us in with these 2 idiots. We'll all be trodden upon by the gigantic DSLs as they make their way across the face of the earth destroying everyone and everything in their path leaving only the leftover Druids that are still here alive even though they are kind of honorary Druids on account of they are human, not gigantic and can't do no space travel. But they do take care of the Henges and wear the robes and stuff so they'll leave them behind and maybe throw in some new robes and sandals and space souvenirs they picked up on their way back and leave a few dozen super hot Brit babes from Mayfair magazine alive for reproductive purposes.

th

083f2c1e80c26b6c25cb27f7745e31dc.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...xtremists-attack-ancient-englands-stonehenge/
I think an old tradition should suffice. Cut their heads off and put them on spikes in front of the stones as a reminder of how these things used to be dealt with.

Reactions: bollocks
I think an old tradition should suffice. Cut their heads off and put them on spikes in front of the stones as a reminder of how these things used to be dealt with.

Serious, I thought they had a few guards always there and you couldn't get very close at all if you were a tourist. At some point they need to make an example of these vermin so that next time they think about doing it they'll go "yeah but wait they fed those last 2 guys that did Stonehenge alive to a bunch of pigs... how 'bout let's make signs and picket loudly out in front".

Reactions: NavigatorII
My wife and I and another couple were there 4 years ago.We couldn't get within 45 yards of any of the structures. But we obeyed the rules and stayed behind the ropes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT