ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War

If you think anyone is just gonna roll over top of the veterans, I think you don’t understand the nature of veterans.
i dont know what youre talking about, there are veterans on both sides nickel, and yes, i think the right would be destroyed, a bunch of whiny old men mostly.

keep dreaming my lil sheep. the hungry and the poor are a much more sturdy group. good times make weak men, all of you stimi loving clowns are weak.
Right. And if we are so unfortunate to have this type of scenario were to play out… who do you think the HUNGRY ( aka poor ) will align with… people who PRODUCE food or the HR dept of Disney. You think your smart, but you’re 3 steps behind the curve and you’re just to arrogant to recognize it. We really need to avert a civil war, and all war.

Right. And if we are so unfortunate to have this type of scenario were to play out… who do you think the HUNGRY ( aka poor ) will align with… people who PRODUCE food or the HR dept of Disney. You think your smart, but you’re 3 steps behind the curve and you’re just to arrogant to recognize it. We really need to avert a civil war, and all war.
i dont think we will have a civil war in the old sense, i do think we are in one already, a new kind of civil war. The winner is obviously going to be the left of center not the trumpanzees. At least its obvious to me, we shall see.

i dont know what youre talking about, there are veterans on both sides nickel, and yes, i think the right would be destroyed, a bunch of whiny old men mostly.
Yeah. There are some vets on the left, that true. I am a veteran. The people I work with and associate with are mostly veterans. Most of them will not be lining up with any blue haired trannies, or the take the guns away crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: tb8232 and Mdfgator
Yeah. There are some vets on the left, that true. I am a veteran. The people I work with and associate with are mostly veterans. Most of them will not be lining up with any blue haired trannies, or the take the guns away crowd.
blue haired trannies are not your enemy, they are being used to expose people that are anti freedom and anti equal rights. bottom line is this war will be a different kind of war than the last civil war. We are far too fat and happy to start killing eachother.

blue haired trannies are not your enemy, they are being used to expose people that are anti freedom and anti equal rights. bottom line is this war will be a different kind of war than the last civil war. We are far too fat and happy to start killing eachother.
Whose we? To be clear, I want peace. Jesus tells me not to hurt others and so I don’t hurt others. Self defense is a different story. But this fat and lazy or not capable type mentality, I don’t know who we is…. But I can promise you, it ain’t everybody. I guess thats the point, you are too arrogant to know how far behind the curve you are. Fight your silly new age war on the screens and interwebs and we won’t have an issue. There are very capable people out there

Reactions: kjfreeze
Whose we? To be clear, I want peace. Jesus tells me not to hurt others and so I don’t hurt others. Self defense is a different story. But this fat and lazy or not capable type mentality, I don’t know who we is…. But I can promise you, it ain’t everybody. I guess thats the point, you are too arrogant to know how far behind the curve you are. Fight your silly new age war on the screens and interwebs and we won’t have an issue. There are very capable people out there
you needed jesus to tell you not to hurt others?? this is what i dont get, i mean i am glad jesus told you that, but why did he need to tell you?? Do you not see this as an issue? why do you think there are issues in the middle east and other places dominated by religion? i get that savages need taming, its just hard for the more evolved to understand...

you needed jesus to tell you not to hurt others?? this is what i dont get, i mean i am glad jesus told you that, but why did he need to tell you?? Do you not see this as an issue? why do you think there are issues in the middle east and other places dominated by religion? i get that savages need taming, its just hard for the more evolved to understand...
Were there more peaceful cultures than Christian culture that I am unaware of? Yeah. I think everyone needs Jesus to tell them not to kill. I think the human being is born in an inherently evil state, that is overcome by Christ’s grace alone. You have NO inherent goodness. The only good you have ever done is as a conduit for God to work thru you, EVEN if you don’t understand/accept/believe that that is where it came from. Evolved. LOL. Sounds like city slicker language for soft ass bitch who defers to the judgement of woman and children.

Were there more peaceful cultures than Christian culture that I am unaware of? Yeah. I think everyone needs Jesus to tell them not to kill. I think the human being is born in an inherently evil state, that is overcome by Christ’s grace alone. You have NO inherent goodness. The only good you have ever done is as a conduit for God to work thru you, EVEN if you don’t understand/accept/believe that that is where it came from. Evolved. LOL. Sounds like city slicker language for soft ass bitch who defers to the judgement of woman and children.
i never needed jesus to tell me not to kill, that seems odd for you to think that. very odd. @FresnoGator did you need jesus to tell you not to kill??

Everyone learns right and wrong from something or someone. To think Jesus wasn’t a teacher and the Bible isn’t a handbook on how to live is extremely ignorant. Whether you’re a Christian or atheist and anything in between.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Are you serious with this shit? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

i wouldnt want somebody killing me, seems kind of obvious. i also wouldnt want somebody treating me differently if i were not born straight, handsome, athletic and smart.
Ok. The golden rule. Problem is, everyone on the planet has treated someone in a manner that they themselves wouldn’t want to be treated in.

Seems like you’re arguing humans naturally know right from wrong and don’t need guidance on morals. You could even make the argument that there is no absolute right and wrong and it depends on the circumstances, but that’s an entire other argument.

If that was the case then we wouldn’t need a police force. Wouldn’t need a military or government.

Look at the animal kingdom. There is no right and wrong out in the jungle. It’s just a survival.

Thank you for letting us know what a liberal idiot you are. Unbelievable that you think the way you do. Disgusting and sad.

i wouldnt want somebody killing me, seems kind of obvious. i also wouldnt want somebody treating me differently if i were not born straight, handsome, athletic and smart.
Apparently it hasn’t been nearly as obvious to secular cultures. The Soviets, Maoists, and other commie states had the killing others thing down pretty good. Muslims didn’t seem to get the obvious either. Ancient tribal people and human sacrifice and so forth. I’m not sure it’s as obvious as you think. I’m sorry, I must have missed…. What cultures have been more peaceful than Christian culture?

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
oh LAWD.

Let's start with the Hindus and the Buddhists.

But just for funnsies, there's the Crusades, which y'all lost 75 percent of, the Spanish Inquisition, the Salem witch trials.

The Old Testament is FULL of God ordering the killing of this tribe or that. when he's not killing firstborn or flooding THE WHOLE WORLD Himself.

please. cut the shit. Xianity was not always peaceful. To its credit, it evolved, unlike certain religions that are mired way back in the 7th century.

White Christians can claim the lions share of civilizing this planet, but they didn't do it peacefully, they did it with the sword.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA. The democrat "men" I have unfortunately met or encountered over the last 30 years are the weakest, whiniest, b*tches ever. Heck, liberal women are tougher than liberal men. The right would not be destroyed by leftists, EVER. Go back to your soy latte. Momma Done Failed.

oh LAWD.

Let's start with the Hindus and the Buddhists.

But just for funnsies, there's the Crusades, which y'all lost 75 percent of, the Spanish Inquisition, the Salem witch trials.

The Old Testament is FULL of God ordering the killing of this tribe or that. when he's not killing firstborn or flooding THE WHOLE WORLD Himself.

please. cut the shit. Xianity was not always peaceful. To its credit, it evolved, unlike certain religions that are mired way back in the 7th century.

White Christians can claim the lions share of civilizing this planet, but they didn't do it peacefully, they did it with the sword.
The New Testament has a decidedly different tone to it than the Old. Many contradictions there.

Me personally, I try to focus on the teachings and sayings of the most radical peace activist in human history.

Everything has its dark side to it because at its core, it’s operated by humans. Humans are inherently selfish.

The New Testament has a decidedly different tone to it than the Old. Many contradictions there.

Me personally, I try to focus on the teachings and sayings of the most radical peace activist in human history.

Everything has its dark side to it because at its core, it’s operated by humans. Humans are inherently selfish.
As I said Christianity evolved. For example, Christians didn't start slavery, but they were the first to end it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT