ADVERTISEMENT

California….

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017
Isn’t for losers…. Apex predators only….

It ain’t Oklahoma or Alabama…

That’s you if you lived there nickel, you cannot compete, you know that you’re not Cali material..
THANK YOU!! I know what gender I am and people from kookyfornia seem to not understand the difference between a male and female(notice I did not say MAN? There are ZERO men in kookyfornia)

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
THANK YOU!! I know what gender I am and people from kookyfornia seem to not understand the difference between a male and female(notice I did not say MAN? There are ZERO men in kookyfornia)
Lol, seriously, it’s competitive, you would be crushed.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Isn’t for losers…. Apex predators only….

It ain’t Oklahoma or Alabama…
Yes, thanks to the tech industry there are an incredible number of millionaires / billionaires in CA. However, CA has a very high poverty rate - one of the highest in the country; almost a bifurcated economy, A lot of middle class people of fleeing from there, or at least wish they could.

Yes, thanks to the tech industry there are an incredible number of millionaires / billionaires in CA. However, CA has a very high poverty rate - one of the highest in the country; almost a bifurcated economy, A lot of middle class people of fleeing from there, or at least wish they could.
Relative poverty, a poor Cali person is a loaded Oklahoman

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
That a kid!
I thought we had kind of exhausted the string of insults back and forth so I was moving on. But no, I think I could live anywhere and "compete". I am playing a different game from you. I make a good living, but I really dont care about money or luxury. I can grow and raise my own food. I guess im what you might call "crafty". I can take nothing and make it into something

I thought we had kind of exhausted the string of insults back and forth so I was moving on. But no, I think I could live anywhere and "compete". I am playing a different game from you. I make a good living, but I really dont care about money or luxury. I can grow and raise my own food. I guess im what you might call "crafty". I can take nothing and make it into something
All good..

@Mdfgator Kalifornia Dreamin 😯

crickets-crickets-chirping.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT