ADVERTISEMENT

But this little b***h wants me to pay for her college loans though

Agree!!!

LMAO, I'll hit any hot female (of age).
As well it should be! However............poor dimwitted, horse faced AOC....... :oops:

16e7e0e9-1f74-42d4-ae1d-f9ff95af01b8_text.gif

Meh, if Putin has a hot daughter, I'd hit it.

Now Putin is threatening NATO, as well as Finland and Sweden (militarily and politically), if they join NATO.

Putin has lost his freaking mind. Seriously, word is leaking from inside Moscow that he has undergone serious personality changes over the last few months. Maybe he is quite literally suffering some sort of mental illness or maybe he has a terminal disease. Scary AF thought considering that he has access to "the nuclear button."

Given the above, I don't care how hot his daughter is....I'm not banging her. You're welcome 'Merica.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Now Putin is threatening NATO, as well as Finland and Sweden (militarily and politically), if they join NATO.

Putin has lost his freaking mind. Seriously, word is leaking from inside Moscow that he has undergone serious personality changes over the last few months. Maybe he is quite literally suffering some sort of mental illness or maybe he has a terminal disease. Scary AF thought considering that he has access to "the nuclear button."

Given the above, I don't care how hot his daughter is....I'm not banging her. You're welcome 'Merica.
I’d hit that like a big rig with no brakes

Mariya-Putina1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT