ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 4 prison

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Yet another reason dems want to keep the fake trump hearings front snd center. Makes you wonder what sort of kickbacks the committee is getting.

You don't really think the DOJ will investigate either Hiden or the Skankipotimus do you? Both corrupt and headed to hell, but never prosecuted.

Yet another reason dems want to keep the fake trump hearings front snd center. Makes you wonder what sort of kickbacks the committee is getting.

"I gots no idea what my son's business deals are"

"It's pop, I think you're in the clear"

Impossible, Joe told us he never discussed any business dealings with Hunter.

Besides, why do we care so much about Hunter, right @kalimgoodman ?

And we don't know for sure "The Big Guy" is Joe, so we should just move on and really focus on how Trump incited a seditious insurrection and tried to overthrow the govt.

Oh my more texts to the big guy

Report: Hunter Biden’s Alarmed Business Partner Called Joe Biden ‘the Big Guy’ Again in 2020​

Hunter Biden’s business partner, James Gilliar, who dubbed President Joe Biden ‘the big guy’ in a 2017 email, called Joe Biden “the Big Guy” again in a text conversation the day the “Laptop from Hell” series began publishing in 2020, the New York Post reported Wednesday.

AP22188735055493-640x480.png

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT