ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Ranked #10 on ESPN

ocalaman

Bull Gator
Sep 4, 2002
They are showing us with 4 players in the class, 3 of them Top 100 players. Barry, Hill, Rimmer & Leon are gone after this season and maybe Robinson turns pro. The new players are: DeAundrae Ballard, 6'6" 170 lb. small forward from Atlanta; Isaiah Stokes, 6'8" 285 power forward from IMG Academy; Chase Johnson 6'8" Power Forward from Huntington, West Virginia (all 3 signed); Mike Okauru, 6'3" Point Guard from Raleigh, NC (firm commitment 12/22/16). I think all but Ballard will have a chance to contribute next year.

Next years class is outstanding. But keep an eye on 2018, that has the potential to be top 5.

But WAIT! o_O

Where are the ones that said that Fooley was an idiot chump (or words to that effect) for even hiring Mike White?

I've called BS on them from day one, just like I've done on the Mc hire. :cool:

The reality might just be the exact opposite, and end up being his best hires ever for football and B-ball.

PS

It appears that Andy Owens agrees with me in thinking that Kasey Hill is a pretty good PG too, (but what does he know)... :p

But WAIT! o_O

Where are the ones that said that Fooley was an idiot chump (or words to that effect) for even hiring Mike White?

I've called BS on them from day one, just like I've done on the Mc hire. :cool:

The reality might just be the exact opposite, and end up being his best hires ever for football and B-ball.

PS

It appears that Andy Owens agrees with me in thinking that Kasey Hill is a pretty good PG too, (but what does he know)... :p

I don't know. Where are they? I don't think I've read anyone say anything like that on this board.

Reactions: sadgator
I don't know. Where are they? I don't think I've read anyone say anything like that on this board.

They know who they are, and that post was specifically for them.
I'm not in the least bit interested in looking up their posts for you. If you want to know, then do the search for yourself, back around the time they were both hired, or shortly after.

Reactions: taesmooth
iv'e only seen one drive by Gator poster slam him, and it was for one day only in the Vandy thread like he had his house payment on us for that one game.

you wasn't with him shooting in the gym after that Vanderbilt game tho

iv'e only seen one drive by Gator poster slam him, and it was for one day only in the Vandy thread like he had his house payment on us for that one game.

lol that guy was so crazy he made me actually talk about basketball because it looked like the alternative was allowing a dude to commit murder-suicide.

sounded like a cats pause fan after a loss so i displayed my thoughts

16708326_717063218467427_7212006582125222503_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT