ADVERTISEMENT

Are these stats real?

1) Was it really a 'weak' weather excuse, or did those 3 days of monsoon rains really affect the 1st game?

2) Were the Gators really that bad in week 1, or might they have been sandbaggin' a bit after all?

3) Or is U-Mass really just that much better of a team than kensucky is?

Inquiring homers want to know.... ;)

1) Was it really a 'weak' weather excuse, or did those 3 days of monsoon rains really affect the 1st game?

2) Were the Gators really that bad in week 1, or might they have been sandbaggin' a bit after all?

3) Or is U-Mass really just that much better of a team than kensucky is?

Inquiring homers want to know.... ;)
Nobody is sandbagging...we executed like crap last week....we did a lot better this week on offense...defense got turnovers. It's pretty simple.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
I don't know that we were sandbagging last week but the playcalling looked quite a bit different IMO. I just think the team in general played with more energy this week and more of a sense of urgency. Yes it was UK but it was an SEC game and it was good to completely put them away at halftime.

We might have the best secondary in the country and I would put Davis and Anzalone up there with any LBer duo in the country also.

I don't know that we were sandbagging last week but the playcalling looked quite a bit different IMO. I just think the team in general played with more energy this week and more of a sense of urgency. Yes it was UK but it was an SEC game and it was good to completely put them away at halftime.

We might have the best secondary in the country and I would put Davis and Anzalone up there with any LBer duo in the country also.
I knew that Davis was a beast but Anzalone is freaking awesome....hope those 2 stay healthy, both are freaking great players.

Mac said we called fewer different plays this week compared to last. We certainly ran the ball a lot more. More consistent with the ratio from last year.

Nobody is sandbagging...we executed like crap last week....we did a lot better this week on offense...defense got turnovers. It's pretty simple.

Well then, you're calling MLB Anzalone a liar then.... :eek:

But I'm glad to see that you are positive about everything that you KNOW about Gator football, is settles my nerves greatly to have such an absolute authority as yourself at hand here.... :)

For the UT game Anzalone will "spy" Dobbs and proceed to take his head off.

The very thought and hope that I myself had, at least to begin with.

But then I thought that being a flexible defense, with all of them watching out for a Doobie runner, might be a better way to do it. I trust them all to be able to play their role, fill the gaps, and make the tackle. Plus, you don't get anything extra by taking a head off, and it can actually cost you to do so. ;)

Well then, you're calling MLB Anzalone a liar then.... :eek:

But I'm glad to see that you are positive about everything that you KNOW about Gator football, is settles my nerves greatly to have such an absolute authority as yourself at hand here.... :)
If you couldn't tell that our performance is week 1, on offense, was horrible then you're an idiot. I think that you're probably the ONLY person that thinks otherwise, which is not a shock...because you literally have some of the most retarded post that I've ever seen in my life. lmfao...most of the points and post that you make are pretty special to say that least. Our coaching staffing isn't "sandbagging" to an almost tie in the 4th quarter...against a team like UMass...when we should beat teams like them by 30+ points. It was an embarrassing performance in week 1 by our offense...it is a consensus fact by everyone watching. Good thing that didn't stop us from coming out yesterday and playing a lot better.

Reactions: TAYLOR1027
Thank you, oh all knowing one, for setting both me and the world straight about everything concerning Gator football. I will be eternally grateful to you for you spoon-feeding me all of that great insight. :cool:

Thank you, oh all knowing one, for setting both me and the world straight about everything concerning Gator football. I will be eternally grateful to you for you spoon-feeding me all of that great insight. :cool:
Again...here you are trying to make my point into something way bigger into what it is...to act like I'm some self proclaimed football know it all. I certainly haven't suggested that and nobody thinks that. Like my positivity or my opinion has anything to do with how our team executes plays on the field. I don't know where you get this stuff from but you score outstanding on the dumb-dumb scale.

latest

our LB's are amazingly perfect for each other with their styles, speed and just pure tackling like monsters ability.

Did you see our 2nd group of LB'ers and DB's at the end of the game? Those are some grown men too, looks really good everywhere right now for the future. Except for one kid, Williamson. He's the only one on on the entire team that's stood out in both games as awful and needs to stay off my field.

Again...here you are trying to make my point into something way bigger into what it is...to act like I'm some self proclaimed football know it all. I certainly haven't suggested that and nobody thinks that. Like my positivity or my opinion has anything to do with how our team executes plays on the field. I don't know where you get this stuff from but you score outstanding on the dumb-dumb scale.

Thanks again for confirming how correct you always are, and what an uninformed idiot I always am. I am 'positivity' put in my place now, by you!

Maybe I'll just stop watching the games and posting here about them, so that I'll have more time to let you tell me what and how everything is.... :confused:

You can now join in the circle of jerks wizz-dumb, as I see that those few have fully accepted your genius and your right to be with them on their lofty pedestal...:cool:.

Defensively, UF’s 14 points allowed this season are the fewest it’s surrendered in its first two games of a season since 2011. In addition, the Gators have held consecutive
opponents to less than 200 total yards for the first time since 2009.

Against UK, Luke Del Rio became the first UF quarterback since Rex Grossman against LSU in 2001 to hit 300 yards and four TDs passing against a league opponent. Del Rio also became the first UF quarterback since Tim Tebow (2007) to throw for 250-plus yards and complete 55 percent of his passes in consecutive games.

Against UK, Luke Del Rio became the first UF quarterback since Rex Grossman against LSU in 2001 to hit 300 yards and four TDs passing against a league opponent. Del Rio also became the first UF quarterback since Tim Tebow (2007) to throw for 250-plus yards and complete 55 percent of his passes in consecutive games.
Don't let Michi see this. His head might explode.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT