ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone go to the game?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
I haven’t gone in over a decade due to a bad Back and I’d rather watch it at home than to deal with the Jort wearing, teeth missing, Dog barking ( I know I shouldn’t talk about their women that way ) and hairy backs ( Again, their women ) Bulldog fans.
So, how’s the crowd these days? We used to always go the night before and party in Jacksonville. Got in a few let’s say arguments back when we went to Florida but, as Rodney said, “I’m a lover, not a fighter.”

Oh it wasn’t bad like that? They are just being hairy stupid dogs. Parking not so bad. Stadium is ok .. pro field chair backs good space. Entry is awful complete lockdown screening like the airport on steroids.
I’ve been to a bunch of these, I
Certainly think the overall experience is better than the negatives! Think all with interest should go. This is one of those bucket list games, saw three different guy groups going to a game / year all over the country.

And as usual someone got killed. This time some lady opened fire in a parking garage. Didn't hit nobody, turned the gun on herself when SWAT and JSO rolled up.

And as usual someone got killed. This time some lady opened fire in a parking garage. Didn't hit nobody, turned the gun on herself when SWAT and JSO rolled up.
Well that’s everywhere USA ? Jacksonville has always been a dangerous place I mean they drag those Gators around in the damn asphalt for the fun of it?

Last time for me was 2006, but I had a pretty good run. My experience at the 2006 game was pretty instructive:

- went to the game without tickets; crashed the Mayor's bonkers tailgate party; snuck into the game with discarded ticket stubs; crashed the luxury suites; absolutely destroyed some poor bastard's open bar; pulled my friend off the Mayor's chief of staff as he was trying to perform a titty twister; fished off some guy's boat, using his tackle and chicken wings for bait; ended up on top of a school bus (?!) shotgunning beers with Chris Doehring. It all seemed to flow pretty naturally.

I haven’t gone in over a decade due to a bad Back and I’d rather watch it at home than to deal with the Jort wearing, teeth missing, Dog barking ( I know I shouldn’t talk about their women that way ) and hairy backs ( Again, their women ) Bulldog fans.
So, how’s the crowd these days? We used to always go the night before and party in Jacksonville. Got in a few let’s say arguments back when we went to Florida but, as Rodney said, “I’m a lover, not a fighter.”

Last game I went to was the early 2000’s and an experience. Can’t name drop but, my brother got us invited to a party at an extremely large ( 4 of mine could fit into it ) house on the river. The Koi pond was bigger than most swimming pools and the dining room had a midevil looking table about 25 feet long and about 6 inches thick. Well he had a huge yacht with a fully stocked bar that took us to the game and we had to climb boat to boat several times to get to shore. We won that day and we lost my hammered brother for the last half and almost left him. One of the few times I wasn’t the one out of control.

I do miss those days; The hot chicks from Florida and a few Dawgs, the comadery with old friends and back then we were kicking Dawg ass regularly but, I don’t miss the mean drunks ( not me? ) on both sides and the headache and hangover the next day.

But, the difference between our fans and other schools fans is no matter what the score we always sang “It’s GREAT to be a Florida Gator” after a game.

Reactions: sadgator

Jorts with a wife beater top. I thought that was required wear for every Gator fan and what everyone knows you folks are famous for. Besides, what else would be comfortable to wear in a damn “Swamp”. The last time a Gator fan got “dressed up” was to attend their sister’s wedding, as the groom.

Jorts with a wife beater top. I thought that was required wear for every Gator fan and what everyone knows you folks are famous for. Besides, what else would be comfortable to wear in a damn “Swamp”. The last time a Gator fan got “dressed up” was to attend their sister’s wedding, as the groom.
Y'all know all about sister fvcking and rolling in the mud.

Last time for me was 2006, but I had a pretty good run. My experience at the 2006 game was pretty instructive:

- went to the game without tickets; crashed the Mayor's bonkers tailgate party; snuck into the game with discarded ticket stubs; crashed the luxury suites; absolutely destroyed some poor bastard's open bar; pulled my friend off the Mayor's chief of staff as he was trying to perform a titty twister; fished off some guy's boat, using his tackle and chicken wings for bait; ended up on top of a school bus (?!) shotgunning beers with Chris Doehring. It all seemed to flow pretty naturally.
sadgator loves those kind of days...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT