ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know how bad Massey is hurt?

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
sadgator is ashamed to say he did not witness one minute of the game due to prior plans with mrs. sadgator.

Given the reports here, sadgator will not even waste the effort of watching the replay. It sounds beyond disappointing. After all the build up, what a wet fart.

sadgator is beginning to think that the anti-offense curse left by the Great Muschino might never fade away.

What happened to Massey?

He hurt his knee. I know we haven't seen anything from him yet but he would be a big loss. He's an explosive player.

sadgator is ashamed to say he did not witness one minute of the game due to prior plans with mrs. sadgator.

Given the reports here, sadgator will not even waste the effort of watching the replay. It sounds beyond disappointing. After all the build up, what a wet fart.

sadgator is beginning to think that the anti-offense curse left by the Great Muschino might never fade away.

What happened to Massey?
Do me a favor. If you miss a game, watch the replay before coming here first. It will never be a good outlook on the game.

Open eyes more, close negative mouth more, enjoy life more. ;)

Try to give everyone associated with the team a big break until after the 4th game.

Then, if it's still needed, you can all let go with both barrels.... o_O

Dre Massey out for the rest of the season with a knee injury.Duke Dawson cleared to play against Kentucky.

I saw Swain and Hammonds showing out last night. How good is that Tyrie Cleveland kid? Besides at shooting bb guns. Sure going to need all of them now.

What play did he get hurt on? Was it on special team?
I watched the DVR. I only saw him return one kick. Never saw him line up at WR.

I saw him on the sidelines participating in conversation and even smiling. Never looked in pain.

Was wondering why he wasn't playing until I read the was hurt.

He get hurt on his opening kick return?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT