ADVERTISEMENT

Another year....another season of the VOLS being a GIANT EFFING JOKE

GordonGecko

Ring of Honor
Mar 29, 2002
tumblr_mof3wdDQ1B1rwt2uzo1_500.gif

With the MASTER MAGICIAN,,, the Mad-Dog-dollie, again doing his infamous disappearing act. Only to reappear in the next off season with the same ole tired crap. ;)

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Butch is so out of his league its not even funny. Fired a DC who improved them 3 straight years and ends up probably the single most disappointing team in all of CFB. The guy is seriously a clown. His last two jobs he was gone before the Brian Kelly leftovers were gone. Tennesse is an absolute mess right now.

Vol fans have come here in late August EVERY SINGLE SEASON SINCE 2005, talking shit.

...once again, they are irrelevant.

Since firing Fulmer, they are 2 games over .500.

superfriends.gif

Reactions: EvilWayz
Butch is so out of his league its not even funny. Fired a DC who improved them 3 straight years and ends up probably the single most disappointing team in all of CFB. The guy is seriously a clown. His last two jobs he was gone before the Brian Kelly leftovers were gone. Tennesse is an absolute mess right now.

He's had 2 consecutive #5 recruiting classes, so this has got to be a mistake. After all, he's out recruiting that incompetent Gator HC,,, just ask any Vol. o_O

Vols lost to a Vandy team that struggled all year to put up points and lost to GT.

Vols lost to a Vandy team that struggled all year to put up points and lost to GT.
At least GT was decent this year. I seem to remember some team last year that lost to a 3-9 GT team? Can you help us with that and be sure to include some pithy picture?

Reactions: instaGATOR
"If you watch the Tennessee football season backwards it's about how a terrible team got better and played a bowl game at a NASCAR track"

Okay, now that's both creative and DAMN FUNNY, I don't care who you are. :D

Can someone not banned there, please go deliver that post to VolChat.
Poco19???

So, can your rip it over to the VolChat board. The Mad-Doggie will just love it... :D

McElwain receives a bonus of $37,500 for winning the SEC East and another $37,500 for making it to a bowl game. Tennessee’s Butch Jones gets $100,000 for making it to the Music City Bowl. Maybe his bonus is higher because the Vols are champions of life.

Reactions: instaGATOR
In a small way, it is a bit like the 1996 Florida/FSU regular season game.
BCS-NC UF 52 - 20 reFSUcks (-32)

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

There were so many Clown-U window flags on the sides of the road coming back from that Sugar Bowl that it was almost a traffic hazard... :D

i pulled a butch and said a game didn't matter after it benefitted us to move on and build more houses and got called a coach with a bad attitude...

Let's compare on doing things twice as a HC:

Mad-Dog-dollie told me in the 2016 pre-season, how the 'team talent' inequities between UF and tennis-sea were over and done with, due to the Head-BJ getting a Top 5 recruiting class the past 2 years, while UF hasn't had a Top 5 class in quite a while.

The Gator's new HC McElwain has won the SECe twice in just his 1st 2 seasons at UF.

The tennis-sea Head-BJ has a 45-34 loss @ VU to finish out the 2016 regular season in Year 4. To say the least, it’s never good for a dollie HC to lose to Candy, especially twice (2013-16) in just 4 years, while he has yet to win the SECe even once.... (Hey BJ, this ain't the MAC) o_O

What's funny to me is that the BJ wins games over UF and UGA 'to tease the dollie fans,' but then he takes a dump on their collective heads by losing to SCa and to Candy again... :confused:

The Head-BJ's inverse consistency:
2015 starts 3-4, then has a 5-0 finish.
2016 starts 5-0, then has a 3-4 finish.

Former dollie Leonard Little -- “One of the biggest differences in this year and last year is the penalties, and we’re not really disciplined. It has shown that we are not a disciplined team, and we are not as disciplined as the last three years. That’s one of the things I’ve seen from afar. It’s concerning because either the players do not know what they’re doing or the coaches aren’t teaching them well enough going into the game. The biggest thing I take out of the injuries is, with the backup players stepping in, you’re always taught as a backup player to prepare like a starter. I don’t know if these guys prepare like that. It just seems like these guys do not really know what they’re doing out there or can’t adjust to what a team is doing to them.”
(iG - recruit class rankings are not going to fix those rubber-dollie problems)

WoW! A dollie (Little) saying that the Head-BJ has even lost his 'team discipline' now. But hey, they are the SEC's 'Life' Champions anyway...
(do they get rings and a nice trophy for that?) :cool:

The musclecramp landed another JUCO prospect (CB Keisean Nixon ***) on Wednesday morning. The sought after JUCO CB commits to SCa over Tennis-sea. Did the dollie's check bounce? :D

At least GT was decent this year. I seem to remember some team last year that lost to a 3-9 GT team? Can you help us with that and be sure to include some pithy picture?
Joke is on you MJ. Same team that lost to that 3-9 GT team and lost to North Carolina at home this year, still blew out the SEC east champs. Again

And yet, they whipped the snot out of the Swamp Donkeys.

Must really be sticking in your craw. That 3rd quarter was one for the record books

The Mr Eds had more punts(5) than yards of offense(4)

It's true, it did sting. And you know what, it's gonna sting again, when it happens in 2028.

Joke is on you MJ. Same team that lost to that 3-9 GT team and lost to North Carolina at home this year, still blew out the SEC east champs. Again
That's great buddy. That is all you have to live on. Your coach can't even win the ACC Division Title anymore, much less the ACC Title.

Worth posting a 2nd time, just to be sure that the Mad-Dog-dollie doesn't miss it. ;)

Not a surprise here,,, AT ALL:
"Eighty-one (81) Under Armour All-Americans were asked which programs had the most annoying fans, and Tennessee won that title, hands down.” :p

Per SDS - The Top 4 in Order of Social media annoying are:
1) Tennis-sea Rubber Dollies
2) Tex-ass
3) The Roll Red Turds
4) The Meat-chickens

Tennis-sea with their Head-BJ have also had Top 15 recruiting classes (2 #5's) in 4 consecutive years, but they have yet to even win the SECe and are 1-3 vs UF. :cool:
(Also, a 2 Sport Fr WR has bailed out on the dollies. He left to play Baseball elsewhere.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT