ADVERTISEMENT

Americans Deserve the Truth, Even If It’s Unpleasant

I agree one thing, Americans deserve the truth.

That’s about all I agree with in this clearly part is in hippies. What a shock a lawyer wants to get paid for their work.

How about we just wait and see how this plays out. America does deserve the truth one way or the other. Anybody who doesn’t agree with that is an ideologue and not a true lover of America. That’s my opinion.

We'll soon find out. Or not.

Dominion Voting Systems works in 28 states and ran elections in Ohio, Florida, and other states that Trump won. In state of Florida, which Trump won by a wider margin than expected, the state division of elections certified their voting systems as safe, secure, and effective. That division answers to the Florida secretary of state, Laurel Lee, who is a former assistant U.S. attorney and former judge appointed by Governor Ron DeSantis in 2019.

Ever see the movie "The Sting" ReRe? A confidence man always gets his edge by not showing his hand, just doing what is necessary to accomplish the end goal. If you pay close attention, the margins Trump was winning by in the key battleground states was freaking out both the perps of the scam and blowing up algorithyms. They literally had to stop counting votes to fix their deficit. Texas rejected this software and Florida locked down the mail vote with an audit trail to signatures. No chance to do this either place.....too obvious and could be checked. So they went to purple states where they had friendly Democrat officials to "lend a hand". In GA, the "big fraud" came from the Atlanta precincts, in PA it came from Philly. Same in Detroit. A logical mind can see why there is ZERO confidence Biden won an election..........particularly when Trump had 10 million more votes nationwide than when he slayed the Hildibeast.

Last edited:
We'll soon find out. Or not.

Dominion Voting Systems works in 28 states and ran elections in Ohio, Florida, and other states that Trump won. In state of Florida, which Trump won by a wider margin than expected, the state division of elections certified their voting systems as safe, secure, and effective. That division answers to the Florida secretary of state, Laurel Lee, who is a former assistant U.S. attorney and former judge appointed by Governor Ron DeSantis in 2019.

Ever see the movie "The Sting" ReRe? A confidence man always gets his edge by not showing his hand, just doing what is necessary to accomplish the end goal. If you pay close attention, the margins Trump was winning by in the key battleground states was freaking out both the perps of the scam and blowing up algorithyms. They literally had to stop counting votes to fix their deficit. Texas rejected this software and Florida locked down the mail vote with an audit trail to signatures. No chance to do this either place.....too obvious and could be checked. So they went to purple states where they had friendly Democrat officials to "lend a hand". In GA, the "big fraud" came from the Atlanta precincts, in PA it came from Philly. Same in Detroit. A logical mind can see why there is ZERO confidence Biden won an election..........particularly when Trump had 10 million more votes nationwide than when he slayed the Hildibeast.
You don’t think Trump winning Florida or Ohio had anything to do with those states tallying everything election night and having strong republican leaders ensuring no shenanigans?

You don’t think Trump winning Florida or Ohio had anything to do with those states tallying everything election night and having strong republican leaders ensuring no shenanigans?
Oh hell yes that matters. I don't think you understood what I said. There was less room for shens in both Ohio and Florida. As for Georgia, Dances with Gravy Abrams has almost cucked that entire state. Expect a lot of fraud in the coming Senate race runoffs too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT