ADVERTISEMENT

Alligators > Wildcats @ Rupp!

As I have said this team is correcting there problems. Nice all around game tonight. Got down double digits in the first half but kept the pressure on. And I believe our depth has paid dividends tonight.

26164f20-ab77-43fe-95a2-83e96a30546e_text.gif

This pretty much explains why Cheatapari is a dumbass.

Had UK won that game, I'm sure they were waiting for the right time to chant, just like football.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Marty Smith is the NASCAR version of Stephen A Smith(NBA). ESPN should have kept him where he belongs, in NASCAR.
In a garage with a garage pull around his neck. I'd gladly kick the stool from underneath him. 😂

This pretty much explains why Cheatapari is a dumbass.

Had UK won that game, I'm sure they were waiting for the right time to chant, just like football.
I missed the whole game, damn it. I heard they mocked the chomp and then had to choke on it. I read a Lexington newspaper account of the game this morning, I've never witnessed more homerism. I don't even know who this year's Gator players are this year, but some things never change.😂

Halftime all they talked about was what Kensucky needed to do to win. SMH
The good news is Academy Sports pulled his ugly mug (Marty) from their TV commercials years ago. They should have just stuck with Emmitt Smith and they would have been golden.

Reactions: gatordad3
I missed the whole game, damn it. I heard they mocked the chomp and then had to choke on it. I read a Lexington newspaper account of the game this morning, I've never witnessed more homerism. I don't even know who this year's Gator players are this year, but some things never change.😂
You’re missing a pretty good show.

It was hilarious how the fat inbreds were seen exiting the building with 23 seconds left in OT. Also notice how we haven't seen(the Harvey Weinstein Fucher) Ashley Judd in the stands for the past 6+ seasons.

It was hilarious how the fat inbreds were seen exiting the building with 23 seconds left in OT. Also notice how we haven't seen(the Harvey Weinstein Fucher) Ashley Judd in the stands for the past 6+ seasons.
She IS a nasty woman!
Fashion Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

You’re missing a pretty good show.
I've had too damn many rug pulls done on me since Billy left.:confused: But that's not all of it. It seems like with the portal, it's a whole new team every year. It's like starting from scratch each season. Not that's been a bad thing lately.😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT