ADVERTISEMENT

Admit it...you have a smile on your face today...

No doubt Sad...I would have bet the house that we wouldn't be where we are right now...on the season. Yes it's been ugly but Coach Mac has done an amazing job this year...it's been exciting at times, crazy wins at the end of the games but the season has been awesome...I was happy with the OT win yesterday. I thought that we would have some ugly wins like yesterday this season with 7 wins on the year and still hoping that we might have a good coach. I couldn't be more excited about this program. Go Gators!

yeah ok, so we've got issues, and yes, the games have made your sweat glands pump like crazy, but we are 10-1 folks. The season's almost done; enjoy it for this one more week. Pep in sadgator's step today...

I'm guessing that the FAU Grad looked at you in your gator garb last night and found you irresistible.

• Love
Reactions: LordofallSocks
yeah ok, so we've got issues, and yes, the games have made your sweat glands pump like crazy, but we are 10-1 folks. The season's almost done; enjoy it for this one more week. Pep in sadgator's step today...
Yesterday all out troubles seemed so far away, now 2024’s schedule is here to..

What Gatorshime?

Come on what?

CRUSH US LIKE BUGS OM SAD’S Gremlin!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT