ADVERTISEMENT

49,000 jobs created for January...

Probably as blue state lockdowns end.
Pretty sure the jobs created in January reflect the prior administrations leader ship. At least according to Obama. According to Obama all the jobs created in the last four years were because of him but I guess now that there’s a new administration all jobs created in the month of January are due to Biden. I get confused trying to remember how all this works.

Pretty sure the jobs created in January reflect the prior administrations leader ship. At least according to Obama. According to Obama all the jobs created in the last four years were because of him but I guess now that there’s a new administration all jobs created in the month of January are due to Biden. I get confused trying to remember how all this works.
Well, the Biden Admin had to hire help to track down the address of every person who lives in the US, so they can make mailing labels for the mask mailing.

Remember this, and say it out loud...that's a good memory trick.

"Orange Man Bad. Bad Orange Man."

If you apply this mantra to anything that doesn't make sense and it'll all start to come into focus.

Remember this, and say it out loud...that's a good memory trick.

"Orange Man Bad. Bad Orange Man."

If you apply this mantra to anything that doesn't make sense and it'll all start to come into focus.
It won't be long before our televisions will be interrupted with the "Two Minutes of Hate" several times a day.:oops:

Trump's first quarter in office saw a 1.6% GDP growth rate. Wow! Biden/Obama left Trump with "hot wheels" right out of the gate.

There’s some to truth to that doc. In truth a president gets way too much credit when things are going great for the economy and too much blame when things go wrong. Sick Willie got to preside over a helluva economic stretch but I’d argue those 8 years were a result of the fruits of Reganonics yielding results. Well that and the dot com boom. Come to think of it, just about anyone could’ve overseen that economy. No wonder sick Willie had so much free time to dip his wick into his entire intern staff!

There’s some to truth to that doc. In truth a president gets way too much credit when things are going great for the economy and too much blame when things go wrong. Sick Willie got to preside over a helluva economic stretch but I’d argue those 8 years were a result of the fruits of Reganonics yielding results. Well that and the dot com boom. Come to think of it, just about anyone could’ve overseen that economy. No wonder sick Willie had so much free time to dip his wick into his entire intern staff!
I chalk up the success of that Clinton period to Newt Gingrich cock blocking the retarded leftist agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT