ADVERTISEMENT

Zook 2.0

cmgator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2002
I like Billy. Good guy, hard worker and good recruiter. He is not a top tier SEC coach at this time. He will not survive if he does not bring in an OC and ST coach next year.

Some things to think about...

1. It is all about the QB and he is bringing in the best QB we have seen in years. That is worth keeping him. At least for a few years.
2. He is trying to do too much. If he does not learn how to delegate he will fail.
3. Our OL is awful and RT is the worst. Waites comes in and does well and after two series is pulled. Why???
4. I like both RB's but be a real coach and play the best players the most. 7 should be out there 70% of the time. #3 should not leave the field.
5. Our defense is SO YOUNG. They look like freshmen and cannot take down guys one on one. We will have to wait another year and help is on the way.
6. I know Cory Raymond has a great reputation, but our secondary leaves guys open all the time. WTF?

I am a sunshine pumper. Want Billy to succeed. Been to every home game and Utah and Jax. Cancelling trip to lsu because we have no chance. See you at the Swamp vs. noles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News