ADVERTISEMENT

Zeta Beta Tau....GTFO

DudsDreader

Baby Gator
Nov 7, 2014
Good for UF making quick work of these scum bags and their scum bag fraternity.

Disgusting.

The University of Florida’s Zeta Beta Tau (ZBT) chapter has been shut down after allegations emerged last week that its members spat at veterans and urinated on the American flag while recently in Panama City Beach.

“I continue to be saddened and disappointed by the reported mistreatment and disrespect of our military veterans,” UF President Kent Fuchs said in the April 28 press release. “Our university has always honored, and will always honor, the service of veterans.”

http://college.usatoday.com/2015/04...eing-on-america-flag-shut-down-by-university/

Reactions: goldmom
Did they admit to doing it? Did they deny it? Is there any proof? Frat boys can be aholes, this just seems like an odd way for them to do it.

Did they admit to doing it? Did they deny it? Is there any proof? Frat boys can be aholes, this just seems like an odd way for them to do it.

Was it the frat that did it or just a few individuals? I don't see any reason to shut the whole frat down because of a few idiots.

Typical Florida rednecks. Probably from the extreme Northwestern
side of Florida next to Ghost who is an arrogant Palmpas azz transplant.
Ghost has no southern etiquette!

Last edited:
My topics recently shifted to alphabetical order. The topic "nail and the steakhouse" is somewhere off in la la land. What a mess. Yesterday Oklahoma State 24/7 Politics switched to alphabetical order. What gives?

Reactions: nail1988
My topics recently shifted to alphabetical order. The topic "nail and the steakhouse" is somewhere off in la la land. What a mess. Yesterday Oklahoma State 24/7 Politics switched to alphabetical order. What gives?

nail, I logged out for the first time in forever. Now I'm back to normal. Wow!!!

ZBT is a historically Jewish house, if I recall. Not a ton of "Panhandle rednecks", generally speaking.
And aren't "dumb" people not among the "top 1% of the top 1%"* who attend UF?

* Per Urban Meyer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT