ADVERTISEMENT

Your president Joe Biden put school unions ahead of school children

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
What this pandemic has taught us is that the democrats have no problem in making school children the sacrificial lambs to bow at the altar of the teachers' unions. Children should have been in the classroom long ago with what the science showed. I thought dems were big on science I guess until it goes against their agenda. Let's not piss off the unions. F**k the kids and their parents, they'll get over it.

On February 3rd, the director of the CDC spoke about how kids could be back in the classroom even if teachers were not vaccinated and of course many were. Transmission risks were low. When asked about these comments from the CDC director, Jen Psaki said they were only her own personal views, not an official CDC statement. The freaking white house wanted to do nothing with her statement because they did not want to buck the union but f**k the kids.

And sad delusional gator, and I'll talk to you in the normal first person, not weirdo third person, you are freakin nuts if you think Joe Biden ended this pandemic. He didn't even think banning travel from China, where the Wuhan virus started, was prudent. But banning travel from India is? You and Biden are both morons. And just like the cicada, I see your soil temperature must have been just right for you to poke your head out of your hole and start chirping.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess you missed it. School Union Queen has NOW decided schools need to open 5 days a week starting this Fall. They annouced it at the same time Biden ended the pandemic.
Just 4 days ago, the queen said they will "probably" open for 5 days in the fall. She went from probably to must. Did the science change or the politics? Obviously rhetorical.

Democrats always put unions before students.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT