ADVERTISEMENT

You sumbitch...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
You own this...

university-of-florida-athletic-director-jeremy-foley-at-the-home-of-picture-id459858608

This one is all about the coach.

Must be a home run. Smart, tough, and boner inducing. Do that, and it will not take long at all to get back to the East top, then SEC top competitive.

Haha. I quit saying that becauae I kept getting our rowing titles thrown back in my face.

As good as the guy was as an all-sports AD. He is one of the worst football ADs around. And they are consulting him on this hire for some reason. smh
Hopefully whoever he mentions in his consulting...we stay far away from. Hell probably mention Frank Solich.

Foley was indeed the GOAT in finding and keeping coaches in most all other sports but he struck out in football. This last hire was a big whiff.

The SEC in a multi-Billion dollar business and 'they' run it to make money.

Sink in yet? If not, repeat it until it does sink in... o_O

'They' don't G-a-S about you, just as long as the'Spice' ($$$) flows...

'They' cycle things around to keep the 'Spice' flowing.

Now, apparently it's UGly's turn to shine again, their fans rejoice.
And the 'Spice' ($$$) flow will decide how long that goes on, and who will eventually move up to replace UGly in the SECe.

The SEC IS A BUSINESS, just like the NFL and the WWA. :cool:

Hopefully whoever he mentions in his consulting...we stay far away from. Hell probably mention Frank Solich.

Foley was indeed the GOAT in finding and keeping coaches in most all other sports but he struck out in football. This last hire was a big whiff.
All his football picks were whiffs Zook, Muschamp, McElwain.....Meyer was obvious #1 choice on market that year and Machen had as much to do with that as Foley. Didn't have to do much homework on picking that hire, it was the clear hot coach.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT