ADVERTISEMENT

The joey inflation reduction act benefits china not USA

I know you retards hate reality. I just cannot help myself, praise allah.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

I know you retards hate reality. I just cannot help myself, praise allah.
The ADA is here to protect you. Mental disorders need immediate treatment.

Does the board's majority know who would score lowest on this thread on any intelligence quotient test exercise? Yes. I have the questions.

Bidenomics is failing middle America. Forbes and NavigatorII gets it. NavigatorII is not stupid. This is not classical mechanics. There's nothing hard here. There is an easy fix. Biden refuses. Biden needs to end his war on US oil & gas. My Planters Spanish peanuts cost more to produce and get to Walmart because of Biden's war on the US oil and gas industries.

Does the board's majority know who would score lowest on this thread on any intelligence quotient test exercise? Yes. I have the questions.

Bidenomics is failing middle America. Forbes and NavigatorII gets it. NavigatorII is not stupid. This is not classical mechanics. There's nothing hard here. There is an easy fix. Biden refuses. Biden needs to end his war on US oil & gas. My Planters Spanish peanuts cost more to produce and get to Walmart because of Biden's war on the US oil and gas industries.
Is it even possible for you to write a post that doesn't include you trying to get people to answer your ridiculous questions? 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT