ADVERTISEMENT

You people are forcing me to reconsider my presence on this board

SoProudNole

Bull Gator
Jan 19, 2004
Unfortunately, I may have to curtail, or even completely stop, my visits here. I hate that it has to be like this. But the bottom line is you are, as an entire group, incredibly unfunny and unpleasant.

Your attempts at humor are valiant, but fall well short of mediocre. It's tiresome and tedious to watch you struggle. And I think it's that, as conservatives, you're simply wound too tight and all effort directed at humor is forced.

I wish you good health and as much "cognitive dissidents" as you can handle.

Peace.

Reactions: BSC911
Unfortunately, I may have to curtail, or even completely stop, my visits here. I hate that it has to be like this. But the bottom line is you are, as an entire group, incredibly unfunny and unpleasant.

Your attempts at humor are valiant, but fall well short of mediocre. It's tiresome and tedious to watch you struggle. And I think it's that, as conservatives, you're simply wound too tight and all effort directed at humor is forced.

Peace.
giphy.gif

Peace.
iu

Peace.
Well hey, we ALL couldn't go to Clown College.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

Peace.
I hate to see you leave but love watching you walk away.

I cant believe you didnt take your ball and go home a long time ago. At first I thought you were joking with your posts.

Peace.

Peace.
Just joking. Come back. You bring good comedy here.

Just joking. Come back. You bring good comedy here.

He's honestly the funniest dem here. His ignorance is on par with @sadgator, but whereas sad can laugh off being mocked for being a sheep, @SoProudNole loses his lunch every time. I was even careful not to mention how easily he gets hoodwinked, that always makes him run away.

At least he is smart enough to know when he's outmatched. That puts him ahead of certain other posters in this thread.

Peace.

Most dims run from the truth which is regularly discussed on here so it’s no shock you would get far away.

Hopefully you take Harvey Weinstein jr with you as well

Peace.
c603f724adae245d3232976ae8d65660--wall-hangings-fandoms.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT