ADVERTISEMENT

You Gator's are a delusional bunch

We do, however, know how to use punctuation properly, unlike you OP (You Gator's???)

Who is undefeated against the Hunchback of the SEC. When Kirby beats the hell out of a Mullen coached team for the 3rd time in 3 tries this fall, and deep down you know it's coming, what will be your new rant?

He is undefeated in two matchups, lol. You guys act like he is 20-0 or something. Small sample size much?

Who is undefeated against the Hunchback of the SEC. When Kirby beats the hell out of a Mullen coached team for the 3rd time in 3 tries this fall, and deep down you know it's coming, what will be your new rant?
Avoiding the 1st response on this thread coming from an Auburn fan? You know, the post about him mentioning Jimmy Carter? Actually, Ronald Reagan was just a few weeks shy of being inaugurated.

He is undefeated in two matchups, lol. You guys act like he is 20-0 or something. Small sample size much?

But it is a fact, it isn't speculation like everything you are posting. It is also a fact that neither game was close and was decided way before the final whistle.

We return more starters on both sides of the ball, the only offensive players UF has who could start at UGA are a couple WR and maybe a Lb and DB on D. I am not certain you have an OL who would be in our 2 deep.

Delusional is talking mad shit all over the internet when your football program hasn't won a national championship since Jimmy Carter was sitting in the White House
No we havent, but we won an SECC and played for a NC just two years ago, and have whupped your arse the past two games by a combinied score of 78-23...and will curbstomp you again on November 2nd.

Delusional is talking mad shit all over the internet when your football program hasn't won a national championship since Jimmy Carter was sitting in the White House
You need some new material my man. And you havent won a NC in over 10 years, and havent even been relevant for the past 10 years. November’s 2nd can’t get here soon enough.

You think Kirby is 10-0 against Mullen so it's kinda hard to do anything other than laugh at you.

You think Kirby is 10-0 against Mullen so it's kinda hard to do anything other than laugh at you.
Nah, only 2-0 as a head coach . About to be 3-0. You're the one losing control make comedical remarks in hope of generating some laughs to take your mind off reality . I just keep it real

But it is a fact, it isn't speculation like everything you are posting. It is also a fact that neither game was close and was decided way before the final whistle.

We return more starters on both sides of the ball, the only offensive players UF has who could start at UGA are a couple WR and maybe a Lb and DB on D. I am not certain you have an OL who would be in our 2 deep.

Such a huge talent discrepancy yet we both lost 3 games. Clearly your coaching isn’t up to par then. Once again nobody ever accused you dumbasses of being smart. Every time you post you indirectly indict Kang Kirby.

And you act like Mullen has beaten him one time. Kinda hard to not laugh at you when he can't get closer than 3 TDs.

Is it not a fact that as head coaches Kirby is undefeated against Dan? With a very good chance to be 3-0 after this season. We return more starters, more from the 2 deep and bringing in a better group of newcomers.

You can also thank Dan when the Dawgs aren't called off this year like they have been in the past.

He’s a bama fan, so you might want to change your tune there... but 3? 3 whole wins? Against teams you were supposed to beat? Wow! Talk about a dynasty!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I only want to know one thing. Who the hell is teaching all these buttsniffing trailerpark boys to read and write all of a sudden and who is giving them access to the internet? Since when did they even get electricity in that state?

He’s a bama fan, so you might want to change your tune there... but 3? 3 whole wins? Against teams you were supposed to beat? Wow! Talk about a dynasty!
That means they will be getting a 3rd set of championship rings!!!!

And you act like Mullen has beaten him one time. Kinda hard to not laugh at you when he can't get closer than 3 TDs.

Is it not a fact that as head coaches Kirby is undefeated against Dan? With a very good chance to be 3-0 after this season. We return more starters, more from the 2 deep and bringing in a better group of newcomers.

You can also thank Dan when the Dawgs aren't called off this year like they have been in the past.

2008 -- Dan OC 31 - 20 DC 4th&Dumb

2018 -
3 loss 6. UF 17 - 36 UGly (+19) -- UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich
3 loss 7. LSU 19 - 27 UF (+8) ---- LSU 40 - 32 #8 UCF
3 loss 8. UGly 16 - 36 LSU (+20) - UGly 21 - 28 #15 Tx

And the icing on this cake, is watching you twits coming here to the Gator board, begging for some validation from the fans of the team that out-ranks you in the Final Coaches Poll, after watching your pack of village idiots get embarrassed in the hallowed SEC Sugar Bowl game. :oops:

2008 -- Dan OC 31 - 20 DC 4th&Dumb

2018 -
3 loss 6. UF 17 - 36 UGly (+19) -- UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich
3 loss 7. LSU 19 - 27 UF (+8) ---- LSU 40 - 32 #8 UCF
3 loss 8. UGly 16 - 36 LSU (+20) - UGly 21 - 28 #15 Tx

And the icing on this cake, is watching you twits coming here to the Gator board, begging for some validation from the fans of the team that out-ranks you in the Final Coaches Poll, after watching your pack of village idiots get embarrassed in the hallowed SEC Sugar Bowl game. :oops:
Why would we need "validation" from Florida fans ? LMAO that's the dumbest mess I've heard in a while. Florida is irrelevant and we stomp that ass now on a regular basis . Like the final ranking last year means anything in the grand scheme of things LOL. Georgia is still gonna be ranked higher when the season starts and we're still gonna woop that ass in November

Why would we need "validation" from Florida fans ? LMAO that's the dumbest mess I've heard in a while. Florida is irrelevant and we stomp that ass now on a regular basis . Like the final ranking last year means anything in the grand scheme of things LOL. Georgia is still gonna be ranked higher when the season starts and we're still gonna woop that ass in November
Says the person on that UF message board and starting threads on the UF board.

Reactions: 46885
On a regular basis? Georgia has a 5-5 record against Florida since 2009. Ooh! So dominant. You just proved you're here for validation by posting on a Gator board. I guess it's all so brand new for Georgia to have a rare winning streak they haven't seen since the 80's. Uh, yeah! Regular basis.

Richt had a better record than Saban after HIS first 3 seasons LOL..... just keeping it real LMAO

Odd you are so thrilled about that bit of history, but disregard Kirby owning Dan every time they have met, but that doesn't have any merit.

Seriously, Mullen probably made a mistake coming to a high profile school like UF. He just can't handle the limelight, State was a good spot for him.

I don't know if he will or not, how many years will UF give him, I don't see it happening in the next 2-4. Will UF give him more than 5 years?

Mullen will win 3 out of the next 5 Georgia games.

Question is: Will Kirby see all of them? Doubtful. But I hope he does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT